Journey into the chamber of secrets again

Start from the beginning

Blaise – "so no one has found him yet"

Everyone shook their heads while Millicent noticed something out of the corner of her eye and walked over to the wall and looked over to a tree near the lake and saw someone when she saw something red on the person. Her eyes widened and she said "guys" they were all arguing so she rolled her eyes as she sighed in frustration before running off in the direction of the exit. Only as she was out of the exit and about ten metres from the person by the tree did someone finally notices that she was gone.

"Hey, guys where's Millicent?" Theo asked everyone looked around in confusion before Seamus spotted something and said "there she is" pointing to the tree, they looked where he was pointing and saw her knelt down by a tree with her bag opened next to her and things spilt everywhere. They thought she had ditched them when they saw someone's head in her lap. But they saw her reach for her wand before trailing across the person's arms and head before wrapping a white material around them. After which they saw grab something else from her bag and speak to the person before getting the person to take whatever it was. After that, she moved their head from her lap before placing her things back into her bag.

They watched as she placed her bag on her shoulder and help the person up. And support them on their way back to the castle entrance. When she made it to the entrance where she ran out of the others looked confused and then they heard her say "you have to eat more you way lighter than my cat" they heard a mumble from the person she was supporting but couldn't make out what they said. As she passed the group they watched as they went in the direction of the hospital wing blood drops falling from the person. After ten minutes of just standing their confused Dean said: "was it just me or was the person she was helping wearing Gryffindor robes?"

Draco was the first person to figure out and put dots together before running up to the hospital wing. Once Draco run did realisation finally set in they all followed quickly once they were outside the Hospital wing did they see Millicent shaking slightly next to a bed and looking at her hands. That was stained a red colour.

They looked at the beds all of them were empty Draco looked at the shaking girl and said "what happened?" when she looked up they saw fear in her eyes and she said "while you were all arguing I spotted something by the tree next to the lake so I was going to leave it be but then I saw a flash of red and decided to see what was going on. So I ran down to see what it was and when I got there I knew I needed to do something it was horrible, I did a minor healing spell to heal what I could before tightly wrapping bandages around the damaged areas before heading up to here. When Madam Pomfrey saw the extent of the damage she said that it was beyond her level of expertise and flood straight to St. Mungos."

The others looked at each other and fleur knelt down in front of Millicent and said "who vaz it zat you vere bringing up 'ere?" fleur stood up and moved back behind everyone Millicent whispered an answer which only Draco heard as he was the closest and he said "I am going to go and see Barty I needs to inform uncle tom and aunty Bella along with uncle Sirius and Remus and my parents what happened" he said as he walked more like ran out of the door headed towards the defence against the dark arts office. When he arrived in the office he wasn't there.

Draco immediately ran to the classroom and saw a lesson going on and said "professor I need to speak to you" Barty said "can it not wait I am in the middle of a lesson" Draco used a façade that only Barty could see that he was on the verge of tears and said "I'm afraid not sir, it's very important and it was to do with a job you were assigned" Barty was immediately paying attention and said "class dismissed" before following Draco to the hospital wing while being filled in on the information.

When they arrived back at the hospital wing madam Pomfrey was back and saw Barty and Draco and said "I told all the others to leave and go back to their common rooms they told me that you would want to see him. As long as you have a teacher with you, which I see you do you may go and see him." That was all the two needed before they were allowed to use poppy's personal floo network to go to St. Mungos. When they arrived Barty said, "harry potter" the person at the desk looked up before looking back at her list and said, "room 84, one of our healers will guide you their now" once they arrived they saw the scars lining Hadrian's body and Draco walked over to his bad and grabbed Hadrian's hand while Barty walked back to the floo network and floo'd to Malfoy manor.

At Malfoy manor

Barty floo'd right into a meeting taking place and noticed everyone looking at him and he said: "Hadrian had been admitted into St. Mungos" at that everyone was in an uproar. Tom looked at Barty and said, "what happened I thought I assigned you the role to look after him". Barty sighed and said "even though I do have the role I also have to play the role of DADA teacher so I left Hadrian with the Weasley twins and Draco and the other Slytherins. Halfway through the fourth consecutive lesson I had to teach Draco came in and got me out and filled me in that Hadrian was seriously injured and in St. Mungos" Tom sighed and said "fine I suppose you had your reasons. Sirius you and Remus will go and see him seeing as it would be suspicious for any of us to go I want you to go and check that he is okay"

After that they all left and headed back to the hospital and straight to Hadrian's room when they arrived they saw Draco hugging a now awake Hadrian. The heterochromia eyed boy looked over at the three by the door with dull dead looking, broken eyes the others flinched and Hadrian nodded his head in greeting only feeling movement did Draco stop hugging Hadrian.

Barty floo'd back to Hogwarts and a healer walked in and did a few tests on Hadrian and said "okay mister potter you are okay to go back to school but no strenuous activities for a month or two" Hadrian nodded and signed himself out of the hospital. Sirius said "I believe its tie that we let the world know that Sirius black is now a free man. There is no way that I am going to let you stay at the school with only Barty there"

Lucius floo'd into the hospital and said "I got permission from the board of directors to get an assistant for the DADA position and tom said you should do it" Sirius nodded and they all floo'd to Dumbledore's office where it seemed he was in the middle of a meeting with Hermione, Ronald and Ginny.

Lucius sneered and said "I do hope that we aren't interrupting are we" before ignoring the annoying trio and saying "the board of directors have agreed that the DADA teacher needs an assistant so we have all chosen a representative who will be taking the job" Albus looked annoyed and said "who is your chosen applicant" Lucius motioned his hand at Sirius and Albus laughed and said, " it seems that you are going crazy Lucius after all Sirius is currently a wanted man and cannot teach at the school."

Hadrian who no one noticed was standing next to Sirius snarled and said "just to let you know Professor Sirius was given a trial and claimed an innocent man and was given the role he was originally supposed to take had he not been wrongly sent to Azkaban without a trial" everyone turned to Hadrian and their eyes widened as they hadn't even noticed him before that. Dumbledore paled when he realised what that meant and said "alright he can teach here" after that Hadrian left with Sirius and Draco. With the annoying trio and Dumbledore watching as they left.

Once they were on the second floor Hadrian looked around before heading into the girl's bathroom, Draco and Sirius looked at each other before following Hadrian. When they entered the room they saw him facing the sink. *open with stairs to descend down please and then close behind the last of the three of us coming down* the sinks immediately parted and stairs appeared Hadrian started walking down it with Sirius and Draco following. The entrance closed when they were far enough down the stairs.

They reached the bottom of the stairs and saw a large pile of bones and rocks with a hole in the top. They saw Hadrian magically moving the rocks out of the way before walking through the entrance and then turned to the two and said keep your eyes closed until I say so" they did as they were told after descending a ladder into a chamber. Draco and Sirius heard the sound of scales sliding across the floor and footsteps before hissing sounds were heard. They then heard Hadrian say to open their eyes. When they did they came face to face with a 60 ft. long basilisk and were frozen in shock and then they saw it lean its head towards Hadrian and nudge him.

Hadrian chuckled at their expressions and said "welcome to my humble abode or as anyone else would call it, The chamber of secrets. I come here when I don't want to be found. Well, here or the tree by the lake but I think I will be coming here more often now after what happened earlier. Anyway want to see Salazar Slytherin's personal library?" a smirk on his face as both males unfroze and followed Hadrian over to the head of a statue.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.