On Coming Love

Začať od začiatku

You froze. It's your first day with him, not even a full day, and he does that.

"W-what?"

You questioned him. He lightly kissed your neck and said again.

"Call-me-daddy. Obey me kitten or I'll punish you now..."

He started to rub his crouch on your inner thigh. He started to lick your neck slowly.

"Don't make me rip off your underwear kitten."

You didn't know if this was real of not so you pinched yourself and surprisedly...you felt nothing.

"Ok..daddy..."

You hear Jimin softly moan. You suddenly felt something, something you've never felt before. A feeling down in your core that drove you crazy.

"Just-just one more time kitten..."

He said in your neck as he softly kissed you making your body feel tingly.

'If this is a dream...might as well go along...'

You grabbed his bisects and whispered in his ear.

"...daddy..."

You bite his ear lobe as he sucks on your neck. You softly moan out as he leaves a love mark on your neck.

"I'll save your punishment for another time...Oh, by the way, that the shirt you're wearing is mine."

You stopped and looked down at the shirt and back at him. His sleepy eyes close as he lays next to you holding you tightly.

"Oh I'm so sorry I'll go change."

You were about to get up to go change but he stopped you.

"No it's fine. You look cute in it. Let's just sleep a little longer...kitten."

You smile at him then close your eyes snuggling into Jimins chest.

"I never want to wake up from this dream..."

You whisper lowly as you feel his body heat warming you up. Later you open your eyes, finding yourself in Jimins chest snuggled happily as he snoozes away. You open your eyes and poke his stomach.

"Jiminie. Wake up I'm hungry."

You whine out. You hear him groan and hold you tighter. When suddenly you felt it again. Something hard poking you.

'That was a dream...right?'

You push the thought off. You poke his stomach again. He slowly opens his eyes to see you cutely smiling at him.

"Let's sleep a little longer~"

That sounded familiar. He smiled as he got up out of bed.

"Yeah y/n..."

You look at Jimin standing next to the bed with his visible boner, looking at you.

"Yeah Jimin..."

You say in response.

"Why did you pinch me last night?"

He questions as he smirks at you.

"What I didn't-"

Then you remembered. Last night you pinched yourself to see if your were dreaming and you felt nothing. But then that's means you pinched Jimin so that wasn't a...it wasn't a DREAM!
You get up and sprint to the bathroom. You tumble towards the mirror and see a big purple and dark blue love mark on your neck.