39.

I was in my room cleaning up a little because my room was a whole ass mess. I'm still sad about the whole situation with Daniel. I know it's my fault and everything but I just feel so bad that I did him like that. He doesn't deserve all this pain his probably going through right now. And it hurts me to know that I'm the one that caused all that pain.

I went towards my bed and I started playing my 'in my bag🤧' playlist on my speaker. I always listen to music that relates to my mood because, I don't know, it helps me feel better I guess. I know it sounds stupid but whatever.

I heard the front door open and close. No ones supposed to be home right now. Sharis at the studio and Momma Deb is grocery shopping right now and Kevin left. I go downstairs to see who came in and I see Devin Daniel and Kevin walking towards the stairs.

"Val, we need to talk to you right now" Devin said.
"What's this about" I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for an explanation.
"Daniel has something to tell you" Devin said.
"What is it?" I asked. I looked over at Daniel and he looked sad. Wow I really did that to him. Shit.
"Could we talk in private?" Daniel said.
"Yeah" I started walking back upstairs to my room and Daniel followed.

I sat down on my bed and Daniel slowly and hesitantly sat down next to me as well. There was a bit of a silence for a good few seconds till I started speaking.

"So.. what's up?" 
"Valentina I fucked up really badly and I know you're gonna be frustrated at me but I have to tell you before someone else tells you." Daniel looked at the ground once he said that.
"What?" I asked.
"Listen just hear me out"
"Just tell me Daniel!" I said loudly.
"I cheated on you." I felt my eyes start to water.
"When?" I said lightly.
"Right after I heard you kissed Kevin." He said while playing with his fingers. I stayed quiet and I started to tense up.
"But I regret it Val. I shouldn't have had sex with her."
"You had sex with her?!" I yelled.
"Valentina I'm sorry, I was angry that you kissed Kevin" Daniel said.
"It was just a small kiss Daniel! It's not like we had sex! And you thought it would be a great revenge sharif you had sex with someone! It's not the same thing Daniel, That's totally different!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"I'm sorry!" Daniel said with a tear in his eye.
"You know what, just get out."
"Val-"
"Get out Daniel!" I yelled.

Daniel got up and opened the door and left. Kevin and Devin slowly started walking into my room and sat down on my bed. I started balling my eyes out. I didn't even care if they saw me cry. I felt Devin hand rub my back to calm me down but it didn't work.

"How could he think it was the same thing?!" I yelled. I started coughing right after.
"Shhh, breath V breath." I heard Kevin say. Then I felt both of their arms go around me and hug me in a tight hug.

*2 hours later*

Devin, Kevin and I are watching a movie called Jawbreaker. This movie sucks but we like to watch movies that suck and just laugh at the bad acting and the horrible story line.

"Bro this movie is whack, how is that bitch cool with killing her best friend what the heck!" Devin said.
"Honestly, this movie is deadass the dumbest shit I have ever watched, and we've watch so many ass movies. Damn" I agreed with him. I turned around and saw that Kevin was dead asleep on the couch with his mouth wide open.

I got up and grabbed my phone. I went on Snapchat and I took a picture of him. I captioned it ' Hes ready for dick lmfaooo'

I put my phone back down and yawned. Devin looked at me and turned off the tv.
"Alright I think it's time for me to go."

"Nah you don't have to go you can stay, imma wake up Kevin and make him give you some clothes to sleep in" I turned around to wake up Kevin but Devin spoke once again.

"Nah it's fine I got shit to do at home anyways, I'll see you tomorrow" Devin came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and he left.

I walked towards Kevin and put the blanket over him since I knew if I woke him up he would've been mad as fuck. I turned off the TV and made my way towards my room. Once I got to my room I sighed and I flopped on my bed not bothering to put my covers on and knocked out.

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING I JUST DEADASS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE AT ALL SO IF YOU HAVE IDEAS DROP EM IM DA COMMENTS!!!!