4.

We got to the park and Daniel and I finally let go of our hands. I didn't really want to play with them cause I was too tired. I sat on the bench next to the court and I went on my phone. Since I didn't have Wifi I was just reading a book on Wattpad.

I was in the middle of reading till someone interrupted me.
"So which ones your boyfriend?"A random girl said while sitting next to me. She was a tall but not too tall black girl with curly sleeked back hair into a pony tail. She was wearing nice diamond earring and her fashion look so nice. She got a big cake too. She was mad pretty, but why she coming to me though.

"None actually." I clarified to her.
"So you guys are just friends?" She asked me.
"Yeah I guess you could say that" I spoke.
"Oh okay but just watch out" She said.
"Watch out for what?" I asked her.
"These boys have a lot of girls wanting them and shit" She explained.
"I ain't scared of so girl, I can beat a bitch up right then and there if I had too" I explained to her. I ain't no pussy bitch.
"Hurd you" She said.
"So what's your name?" She asked me.
"My names Valentina"
"Oh that's a pretty name, my names Worth" She said.
"You got a pretty name too, I never heard a name like that" I smiled at her. She seems nice.
"Thank you" She smiled. Damn she got nice white teeth too. This girl is like a model or something I swear.

"This ones for you babygirl" Daniel yells from the court and point to me. He shoot the ball and... it doesn't go in. "This ones for you babygirl" I imitated Daniel. I was dying of laughter. What a wasteyute. Worth was literally dying too. This guys a waste.

"Haha very funny" He said with a straight face.
"It is" I laughed. Do you know when you laugh so hard that your stomach and cheeks hurt. Yeah I was at that part. The boys started to walk to me and Worth.
"Who's this" Devin asked.
"Oh this is Worth" I replied.
"Wasspoppin" The boys said.
"Yeah Im good" She said. I lowkey feel a vibe from Devin and Worth. They would be cute together.
"You wanna hang out with us of something, we was bout to go to dunkins" Devin smiled at her, you could tell he was hopping she would say yes.
"Yeah sure" Worth smiled back at him.
"Alright then let's go" Kevin said.

We were walking to dunkins since it's a a 10 min walk from the park. I felt an arm around my neck. I look up to see it's Daniels. He's way taller then my, I'm 5'3 and he's 5'11. So whenever I want to look at him or talk to him, I have to look up. So I just let his arm there cause it wasn't that big of a deal.