21.

We arrived to Devins house and he yells.
"Mom your favourite child is here!"
"Lexi!" Momma Shana yells while running up to the door.
"Wow, great to see that you love me" Devin said.
"I'm just kidding" She laughed. I love Momma Shana, she's so chill.
"Hey guy" She waved at us.
We all said our 'Hi' and 'Hey' and exchanged hugs and we walked up stairs.

Once we got into Devins room and all through our backpacks in the corner we of the room.
"Let's go live!" Kevin yelled excitedly
"Alright let me grab my laptop real quick" Devin ran out the room.
Daniel and I were laying on Devins bed. He was laying on his back and I was laying on top of him. My head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

Devin came back running in the room looking exhausted.
"Damn, I need to hit the gym again" Devin said trying to catch his breath. We all laughed.
"Yeah you do" I said laughing.
"Yeah you do" Devin mocked me.
"Such a baby" Worth said.
"But I'm your baby" Devin put his arm around her.
"Okay sure" She said sarcastically.

Devin set up the laptop and press the 'Live' button on YouNow and we were live. A bunch of people started getting in immediately. Damn that's a lot of people.
"Damn why y'all got so many people here?" Carmella asked. She speaks! She hasn't spoken a word since we were drove to Devins house.
"When are y'all going on tour?" Kevin read out a comment.
"Really soon guys, watch out we might come to your city" Devin answered.
"Tour?" Worth said weirdly.
"Okay so we wanted to tell you guys that, we're a boy band. We make music and go on tour and stuff" Kevin explained. So they can sing, dang.
"Oh cool" Worth said.
"So y'all sing and shit" Carmella said.
"Yeah we do, here I'll show you our covers" Devin said.

He took out his phone and went on his Instagram. There was a cover for FaceTime by 21savage. I watched it and I was shook. They really can sing good. I don't know why though but it made Daniel look hotter. Damn.

Daniel looked at me worried about what I would say.
"Y'all mad good" I said. Daniel smiled at me then hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.
"Awe" Everybody said.
"Yeah yeah" I smiled while waving my hand around. We were all sitting on the couch in Devins room. The boys weren't touching us or putting their arms around us or anything. Not that I care though.

We were doing a bunch of challenges on YouNow but right now, we're playing truth or dare. So the people have to ask a bunch of truths or dare.
"Daniel, truth or dare?" Devin asked.
"Truth" Daniel said. Devin was looking through the comments section looking for a good question.
"Do you like Valentina?" Devin smirk while saying it.
"Yeah I do" He said smiling while looking at me.
"Awe" The girls said and the guys dabbed him up. I just sat there blushing. He likes me.