27.

After that random guy talked to me and told me about Daniel, I haven't talked to him. Even though it's the morning after the incident, he texted me good morning and stuff but I haven't replied to him. I'm still kind of processing what the guy said. Who was he though. I don't think I've ever seen him around school or anything.

I've been in my room, I got up to do my hygienic things but other then that I did not get out of bed.

*knock knock knock*

"Yeah"
"Can I come in?" The voice said, I soon realized it was Kevin.
"Yeah" I replied and Kevin walked in, he closed the door behind him and sat at the foot of my bed.
"What's up? You've been in your room for the longest, normally ou would be in the living room watching Netflix or eating" Kevin chuckled at the end. I feel like a can tell Kevin anything, he treats me like a little sister and I like that.

There was a moment of silence for about 1 min then Kevin was about to talk but I cut him off before he could say a word.
"Has Daniel ever slept with girls" I said out of the blue. Kevin looked as if he knew but he didn't want to say.
"Has he?!" I yelled getting inpatient.
"I think that's a conversation you and Daniel should have" Kevin said getting nervously and rubbing the back of his neck.
"Okay can you tell me this, is Daniel a fuck boy?" I asked him.
"Yes" Kevin dragged out waiting for my reactions.
"Oh" I said.
"Is this why you were in your room the whole morning?" Kevin asked.
"Yes and because this random guy came up to me last night and said that I should be with him and not Daniel, he said that Daniels been with a bunch of girls and he's trying to get in my pants then dump me" I said honestly and openly to Kevin.
"Who's the guy?" Kevin ask weirded out.
"I don't know" I said slumping back into my bed.
"I say talk to Daniel about it, it should come from him and not from me or the random guy" Kevin said and got up and left my room. Than I was alone. Again.

Maybe I should talk to Daniel about it, just so I don't jump into conclusion and we have a whole argument and stuff. I texted Daniel.

Me: Meet me at the park near Stevenson Street right now.

A couple minutes later he replied.

My baby❤️: Okay?

I put on some blue jeans and a random black sweatshirt, I put my hair in a bun since I straightened it 2 days ago and it's still straight. I put on my Adidas ZX Flux shoes and I walked out the door.
"Where are you going?" Shari asked from the living room.
"Im going to the park with Daniel" I answered and I left the house before she could speak again.