Hyerin x Food (Chapter 10)

You were watching TV. Not at the BTS dorm, at your house. You kept thinking about that girl. You were supposed to ask Namjoon about her, but you ended up arguing with him...pabo.

Suddenly, you got an idea. You took your phone and dialed Hyerin's number.

"Moshi moshi?" she answered

"Hey, we've got a problem. Come over as soon as you can." you said and hung up.

You went to your room and opened your computer. You opened a few tabs and left the room. As you were walking down the stairs ('cause ur room is upstairs) you saw Hyerin, who already decided to invite herself in.

"Hey, come to my room quick!" you said and ran back to your room.

You quickly sat back at your computer  while Hyerin had to pull up a chair and sat next to you.

"So, you heard what Jin said about that girl that Namjoon is obssesed with, right?"

"Wait, WHAT!?"

Oh God...time to explain...

---------------------

"Wow, u've really gotten close to Namjoon if he's so obssesed with u..."

"What!? NO! It's not me!" you shouted.

"Wut?" she asked.

"Ahh, you have to help find out who that girl is, you dummy!"

"Ohhh, so that's why you called me here!"

"Yes! Why else would I?" you asked, already knowing what she'll say...

"Free food?" ( ̄~ ̄;)

"I've got some chips in one of the cupboards in the kitchen. Go get it dogggy!"

It didn't take her long to start running.

"And if you help my with this, I'll make you some popcorn!" you shouted.

You knew she heard you 'cause a loud "Yaaaaaaay!" could be heard from the kitchen. And so, you two spent the whole day trying to find any trace of the girl.