Meeting the Pabo (Chapter 3)

You were sitting on a bench in the park that you were in yesterday when you bumped into Namjoon oppa. You thought that if you were at the same park at the same time, maybe you'll be able to be him again. If they didn't leave yet, maybe they're staying here for a while. Sightseeing?

You were getting bored waiting for him, so you took out your favorite book (Fifty Shades of Grey xD jk choose whatever you want) and continued reading where you left off. You were so focused on the book that you didn't even notice when someone walked up to you.

"Excuse mee~" said a familiar voice. Even though it was nice and friendly, it still startled you. You jumped up a bit and looked up to see if the voice belonged to the person you thought it did.

"Oh,um-m..hi. Do you-Do you need something?" you asked nicely.

It was Jimin! You were sad that it wasn't RM but Jimin was alright...

"Ahh, yes. I-ah need buy book. But lost. Help?" He asked and tried to explain. His english sucks but you get what he was trying to tell you.

"Oh, you want me to help find the book store and tell you where your hotel is?" you asked making sure you understood.

"Nae, nae. Thank you!" he said sweetly.

"No problem, follow me" you said and started walking to the nearest book store.

--------------------

You were waiting for him outside of the book store, wondering what book he will buy. Will he even be able to read it? It's in english. If he can't speak it well, surely he can't read it either.

He came out with the same book you were reading a.k.a. your favorite book.

"Oh you read (favorite/book) as well?" you asked a little surprised but still in doubt.

"Ah, no. This? For friend!" he tried to explain again with his bad english.

"Oh, that's for a friend?" you asked.

"Nae." he said.

'I wonder which member is this 'friend'' you thought. 'It must be for RM, he's the only one who can read english...'

"Oh. I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Nina." you said.

"I am Jimin, nice to meet you Nina" he said and smiled at you.

You asked him which hotel he is staying at and on the way there you two chatted a bit (you were mostly trying to help him with english). You weren't so shy with Jimin cause you didn't like him as much as RM, but he was still cool. Little mochi.

----------------------

When you arrived at the hotel, he invited you in to introduce you to his friends. Sadly, RM wasn't there.

Jin was preparing a meal and the rest of the members were fooling around at the table. Tae and Kook were taking selfies with funny effects that messed up their faces. Yoongi feel asleep while watching a horror movie so Jimin sat next to him and him lay him head in his lap. Meanwhile Hobi was still watching and screaming in terror at every jumpscare.

You took a picture of them and put it on Twitter with #yoonmin #vkook #eommajin #sunshine

You stayed a bit but hurried home, you still had to do your homework and study. Stupid school!

When you were done with your homework, you called Hyerin and told her everything.

"Oooh, I'm sooo jealous Nina unnie! U're so lucky! Was Hobi there too?" she shouted in your ear.

"Yeah, I told you everyone was there! Well, everyone but RM." you said.

"Aww, next time u gotta take me with uuu." she whined. Hyerin was such a baby all the time, no different from her bias, J-Hope.

"Alright well, I have to go study now. And you should, too!" you said.

"No tnx I'd rather stay up watchin' anime all night. Byee!" she said and hung up.

"Byee" you said even though she couldn't here you. 

"Ugh... let's do this." you said to yourself and started studying. Minutes later you found yourself asleep, drooling all over the opened history book in front of you.