My Bias is... (Chapter 8)

"Nom nom nom nom ," you were eating the birthday cake. It was a really delicious chocolate and vanilla ice cream cake. While you were putting a piece of cake in your mouth, you looked up to see what was going on.

The lights were off and the disco ball was the only source of light. Everyone was either dancing or eating cake and drinking coke. You looked around to find the birthday girl, Hyerin, and saw her partying with J-Hope.

Suddenly, you felt the urge to use the toilet so you quickly ran past the others and into the bathroom. When you were done with your business you checked yourself in the mirror so see how's your hair and makeup. After running your hands through your hair and fixing it a few times, you exited the bathroom.

Upon entering the living room, or now the party room,you heard RM calling your name. You looked around for his voice and saw him on the other end of the room, he was waving at you and jumping so you could see him. You pushed through to him and when you got there, he grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside.

It was dark but the street lights lightened the street up, it was also a bit cold. Namjoon must've noticed you were freezing 'cause he took off his jacket and wrapped it around you. 

"There, is that better?" he asked nicely.

 "Oh, you didn't have to, oppa!" you said and pouted.

It's true, that was a lot better, but you didn't want HIM to freeze. After all, he was only wearing a t-shirt, so he was probably freezing already.

"Please, just keep it. It wouldn't be gentlemanly of me to let a pretty girl like yourself to freeze." he said with a smile. You blushed at that. 

'Did he just call me pretty!?......Meh, he's just being nice.' you thought.

"So, wanna go get something to eat?" he asked.

"Sure, we deserve a nice relaxing dinner after setting up the party all by ourselves." you said.

"Sooo... where we goin'?" you asked.

"McDonald's? Is there even one here in (your city/town/village)?" he suggested

"Alright, I haven't been there for a while." 

And with that, you started walking to the McDonald's with RM following you 'cause he didn't know where it is.

--------------------

The line wasn't that long. It pretty late so there weren't many people there. Finally, the person in front of you moved with what they ordered and it was your turn.

"You can order first." Namjoon said.

"Alright then. I'll have (whatever you would order if you were in McDonald's right now)." you said and looked at Namjoon.

"I'll have a Happy Meal with Chicken Nuggets and the toy number 5." he said with a blush on his face.

You giggled at him. "You still order kids meals?"

"Yeah, so what?" he looked away, embarrassed.

When your orders were done, you took them and sat at an empty table (duh, where else would you sit?). You two were pretty hungry so it wasn't a surprise that the food you ordered was already gone soon after you sat down. Taking your phone out, you checked for any notifications. While you were on your phone you heard a loud sound of something breaking. You looked up at Namjoon.

"I broke my toooooy!" he whined like a child.

"Wow, it's true. You really are a God of Destruction..."

---------------------

You and Namjoon were walking back to their dorm. Suddenly, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to a park that you were about to pass by.

"Hm?" you were confused.

"Sorry, I'm not really in the mood to go back. How 'bout we stay here for a bit?" he said and sat on a swing. You sat on a swing next to him and started slowly swinging.

"Sooo, what you said about your bias? That he's a 'real monster when it comes to rapping'... Did you mean-"

"Let's go back." you interrupted him and stood up from the swing. You were about to start walking home when he grabbed you wrist (again, I know. But what can u do? He really likes to grab your wrist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) )

"Please, just tell me. Is it me?" he said calmly, but you could tell he was desperate.

"Umm..." you looked down.

"Hey, it's alright. You can tell me, I promise I won't tell him if it isn't me." he said while putting his thumb on your chin and bringing your head up to look at him.

"mff.. alright.. my bias is.... RM."

He smiled, you could even call it a smirk but you didn't see 'cause you looked down again and closed your eyes. You were ready to start crying when he says that 'he doesn't like you like that' or 'he doesn't want to hang out with you anymore' but instead you got a:

"I'm glad. I didn't think someone as beautiful as you would ever choose me as her bias."

"Oh oppa, don't be so self conscious! There's a lot of girls who like you!" you said, turning all the shyness from before into slight anger.

"I know, but it wouldn't mean anything if the girl I like didn't like me back..." he said.

"What? Who?" you asked surprised.

"Never mind! Let's go back!" he said and started walking away. 

You caught up to him and you walked back... together.... yeah it was awkward....