"In love with a vampire" Chapter 14

Depuis le début

His experience:
After she finally woke up she looked a lot more rested. I asked if she was hungry and she nodded, so I got some foot Jin made for her. She first didn't remember what happened but when I came with the food she called my name "Jimin," "Yes?" "I know what happened again..." Jin went to sit in a chair and quietly drank some wine. "I'm sorry..." a tear rolled over her cheek and I didn't really know how to react to see her happy again "I'm so sorry. I didn't had to be so angry! I understand you didn't wanted to share your secret with me..." "No it's not your fault," How could she say this? It all started when I got angry. I sighed quietly "Will you tell me everything from now on, Jagi?" "Promise, Oppa." She said "Well, can I call you Oppa again?" She looked to the floor like she was afraid of me. The last thing I would have is that she's afraid or scared of me "Of course!" I wrapped my arms around her to show I loved her. She felt warm again. Suddenly an important question appeared in my head "But why, Jagi?" There was a moment of silence "Why?" I saw she almost cried "You were so angry and I thought I'd lost you," a few tears appeared. How could she think she lost me? I thought I lost her! "You'll never lose me, remember that!" I hugged her even tighter and I felt she lost weight. She was way smaller and skinnier although she had always been very slim. I think she lost way too much energy by the cold water. She began to tell her story "So when I got home, my father was drinking again. I didn't pay much attention and I ran upstairs. When I came downstairs again, my father had a weird conversation. He said he h-had killed my m-mom," she began to shiver a little bit "While she was," tears rolled over her cheeks as she swallowed "While she was p-pregnant!" Jin choked on his wine but I couldn't care. I was so angry. I was very angry when I heard her father abused her, but now.... I had to kill someone or rip someone into pieces because I almost couldn't hold my anger "Op-Oppa, your eyes are red, is that okay?" She said quietly. The only thing I could do was trying not to burst out in a temper tantrum, so I looked to the floor  "G-go on," I said, not wanting to disturb her story. "When I heard the h-" she sighed "horrible news, I grabbed a bottle, walked towards him and..." I looked at her, but this time she shivered even more as tears streamed down her face. I forgot my anger for a moment "And I stabbed him. Again and again and again. Until I saw hi-him lying on the floor c-covered in b-..." Woa... she killled him. Finally. I was really relieved to hear he couldn't cause more pain. But Jin was deeply shocked "You killed him?! YOU?! An innocent girl like you?" His mouth fell open "Is this a joke?" "No..." she said quietly as I looked to Jin that this wasn't the right moment to say such things. "Jagi, it's very good of you that you killed him. He was a horrible person." I tried to comfort her but now she was the one who got angry"No! NO IT ISN'T!" The tears streamed down her face "He was my father, the only family member I had. He gave me food and shelter. He raised me!" How could she say such things? Food, shelter? That are the basics a parent gives you. It was his job to make her happy, to give her love, not to abuse her! "Jagi, he abused you. He treated you like garbage!" "But I loved him, he was my father!" "No, he wasn't a real one, a real father wouldn't have killed your mother and unborn sibling!" "You just don't understand!" She said as the volume of her voice growed harder "He was my last family member and I also just killed an innocent person!" An innocent person? An innocent person?! I couldn't believe my ears "He was everything except innocent, Jagi. Please, believe me." She suddenly nodded quietly and gave me a hug as she lied her head against me. She cried so much and it was so sad for her. But maybe it was best he wouldn't be here anymore "It's alright..." I said trying to calm her, but she was totally in panic. She also breathed very quickly, like she was hyperventilating a little bit. I had never seen her so peevish "I'm so sorry," she cried "No, don't say that..." I gave her a kiss on her soft brown hair. How could I make her happy again? I looked to Jin for an answer, but he also had no idea. Suddenly he stood up and began to sit on she other side of the couch, next to her. He told her to eat something and after that she calmed down a little bit. While she was eating her shoulder was showing a little bit, it looked so naked and soft, I got the need to bite her, so badly. But after we talked about killing people, and that kind of stuff I felt it even more. I noticed my fangs grew and my eyes turned into another colour, but happily she couldn't really care.

When the others came home she and Jungkook came after something; they were siblings. They were so excited, and it was so nice I saw her happy and excited again. But why did my need to bite her grow bigger?

 But why did my need to bite her grow bigger?