"Ah, really?" I chuckled. "Lee Chan the Dino?"

"Yes!" he bubbled. "I can tell we'll be great friends."

I was now smiling at him, as I could tell that he's just a very pure and nice guy. 

"I think so too," I chirped. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen," he replied. "So, now you know several things about me. I'm Lee Chan the Dino, who's seventeen years old." (A/N: I hope you get my reference by now XD)

"I'm sixteen," I responded. "But I'm a Junior."

"Wow, daebak," he giggled.

---

As I was walking home from school, I looked at my new contact saved under Lee Chan.

It's also been about eight days out of the fourteen that I've avoided Jungkook. It's such a strange and bizarre feeling to be honest. It's like...he's on a vacation with no reception. He hasn't been at school for a while, either!

Ugh whatever, we're doing this for the best.

I finally reached my house, so I walked inside and took my shoes off as always, but my mom was also revealed cooking something. 

"Hey eomma!" I sang as I skipped into the kitchen. 

"Ah, Yoonhee!" she said a bit startled. I must've scared her.

"Did I scare you?" I asked, hoping that I didn't scare her. Her nerves are weak, and just in case, I didn't want anything to happen.

"A little, but no worries dear," she replied as she cupped my jawline with her hand, squeezing my cheeks with her fingers. "Anyway, how was your day?"

"Good," I spoke as I rested my elbows on the counter with my chin in my palm. "Yours?"

She began chuckling. 

"Omo, I saw something so funny," she said with her slight chuckle. I motioned her to keep going, as I was interested in her upcoming story. "Well, one of my crazy co-workers had another embarrassing moment. Her name is Ga Shin A, and you'd probably know about that popular song Gashina, right? Well, on her break time in the coffee room, she had her headphones plugged in and began dancing to it as well as singing along in a horrible pitch. Oh, it was just too funny!"

Haha, Gashina is such a bop. I don't blame the woman, honestly. But it's ironic how her full name is Ga Shina. Ah, the world is just crazy these days. 

---

Sighing in boredom, I decided to take a selca of myself and post it on Instagram. I quickly ran to the bathroom, fixing my hair and applying a little makeup, before posing and snapping a few pictures of my face with different styles. I chose my favorite photo, and posted it. 

I looked back at my clock...and only six minutes passed. I collapsed onto my bed, thinking of what else there is to do. 

Hmm, maybe I could ask Chaeyeon to hang out? I felt bad for rejecting her the other day. Maybe this can be the day that we really bond!