Chapter One: Meetings

Dave stands in the living area, looking around at everyone there. Rose and Kanaya are together doing gross girly things. Vriska is with John, talking to him about who knows what. Jade is with Nepeta and of course Equius is with them, that dude never leaves Nepeta's side. Tavros goes to Dave and starts talking with him and Terezi. Eridan is with Feferi and Sollux talking amongst themselves before Aradia joins them. Everyone is here, except their leader. Dave gets even more nervous, the longer he has to wait to see him. It's making him more and more anxious.
    Eventually another troll walks into the living area. His short black raven hair shines along with his dull gray eyes, that just seem to shine in their own special way. His short nubby horns barely poke out from his hair, his hair is just the perfect length. It's not too short, but not too long. His small freckles that litter his face under his eyes. He was just... so amazing.
   Dave just stares at him. He forgot that he was talking to Terezi and Tavros, just staring at Karkat. He has a soft blush dusted over his cheeks. Karkat just looked absolutely stunning to him. He loves him and knows he truly does, but he didn't expect him to look so fucking gorgeous. In the words of Gamzee, 'He's a motherfucking miracle.' Terezi finally smacked him upside the head to get his attention, "H3Y COOL K1D! 4R3 YOU 3V3N L1ST3N1NG?" Dave shakes his head, looking at Terezi, "Of course! A Strider always pays attention. How dare you say otherwise?" He puts a hand on his chest as to be offended. "uH... iT'S MORE OF HE ZONED OUT STARING AT SOMETHING OR... sOMEONE MAYBE?" Tavros adds in. "what? never man, lay off. okay I zoned out, go back to what you were saying." And so they continued to carry their conversation with Dave looking up and over at Karkat every so often. How could he not? He just looks so fucking amazing.
    Karkat looks up and spots Dave. They make some awkward/weird eye contact, causing him to blush and panic slightly. Dave is so attractive, what if he doesn't think the same for Karkat? In the midst of his panic he had run out of the room. Stupid move Karkat. So stupid. He ends up lost in this massive house thing they're living in. Where is his room even at here? He sighs, walking around trying to find a room to claim as his.