ᴛᴡᴏ.

Ebony💙

School was finally over. I was sitting on the bench with Shay and Keysha waiting on my boyfriend Gotti to pull up. Yes, me, Ebony got a nigga. I'm not in love but I got mad love for him.

Gotti and I been together for almost 2 years. He was the only nigga I knew and the only nigga who got the time of day.

These niggas in Memphis couldn't see me if they wanted too.

Even though Gotti was basically a grown ass man. Him being twenty three and me being seventeen. But I was almost eighteen and that made me grown so I didn't care.

Gotti treated me like a grown women anyways. He didn't see age and that was another reason why I had love for him. My nigga name held weight in these streets. Everybody was either scared of him, wanted to be him, or wanted to fuck him. But I was the lucky girl to have him.

Rumors around the hood was that I was a ghetto ass bitch that was a quick fuck. The ghetto part they may have got right but quick fuck. Nah! Those lies came from niggas who was mad that I didn't give them the time of day because they were leeching niggas.

Or basically bitches around the hood who didn't like my guts. One thing I hated was niggas who lied on they dick especially saying I fucked them and bitches who hated for no damn reason.

But I didn't care about no rumors because I know what I do and what I have done. Can't nobody throw shit up in my face because whatever I did; I did it because I wanted too and I'm gone stand on it. I'm too real of a bitch to care about what anybody got to say.

Ebony was known for chasing niggas with the designer clothes, big money in they pockets and the niggas with the nice cars. She wasn't settling for nothing less than that. Some might call her a gold-digger or whatever but she felt like niggas should be spending money on her especially if they want her time.

Everything Ebony had was given to her by Gotti. He made sure she was in the latest fashion, and that she had the most expensive hair. He made sure her nails, and feet stayed done. Ebony never missed a beat when it came to Gotti. Ebony would say she wasn't dependent on Gotti, but she was. Ebony had no job but she was well taken care of, Gotti made sure of that.

Ebony knew she couldn't depend on no man, because she was taught not to. Her grandma made sure she installed that into Ebony but for some reason it went in one ear and out the other. She had no clue what she would do without him.

Ebony was born Ebony Renee Taylor the only child that her mother could hold for the whole nine months. They tried to have plenty of children before Ebony and maybe a couple after her, but nothing seemed to work. It was a miracle that Ebony even made it. Her mother always called her a miracle baby. She just knew it was a reason God finally gifted them with a beautiful daughter.

Ebony was a spitting image of her mother and father. When she stood by one parent she looked just like that parent, but when all of them stood together they were just a beautiful family who looked alike. As a baby Ebony was spoiled with love and affection. As a baby she had smooth caramel skin. Her low brown eyes had her looking like a Chinese baby with a head full of brown curly hair. Her mother and father never understood how God blessed them with such a beautiful daughter.

Growing up Ebony was a very talkative and upbeat child with a lot of personality. She loved taking pictures or just being seen. She always had a story to tell about her day at school, and she always gave every detail not missing any information. Her teachers adored her personality, that's why she always loved school, because she loved being taught new things.

Ebony was always gorgeous from baby pictures until now; it's just that now she was grown women gorgeous. Her physique was very coke bottle like. She had small breast, small waist, but a plump round butt that sat up nicely in everything that she wore.