Her low chinky eyes was still the most unique thing about her. The thing she got criticized and talked about for the most was the most beautiful feature about her. Her full lips fit her face like a painting. Everything about her was like a perfect art piece, everything just belonged together.

"So who y'all doing for y'all project Ebony." Keysha asked.

"Girl I don't even know how I'm gone do my project with Jayceon ass, with Gotti always around. He not gone let me be nowhere near Jayceon alone." I stated truthfully.

When it came to other niggas and me, Gotti ass did not play that. He will try and be all under me so I wouldn't be able to do my project. He was very overprotective.

But I wasn't going out like that, because I refuse to not graduate. Graduating and getting accepted into college is a must. I got to make it out of Memphis.

"Girl fuck that, better get yo project done. Tell his ass straight up, you not stunting no Jayceon and this shit important." Shay inputs.

"Don't worry. I am," I stated as I seen Gotti pull up in his all black Dodge Charger. I quickly gathered my things.

"Y'all need a ride." I asked before walking off. Already knowing their answer. My girls never met Gotti personally but they knew his name from the streets. It wasn't that I didn't want them to meet him it was just Gotti never liked being seen he always kept a low profile.

And he always stated "it's to dangerous for us to be seen together until you turn eighteen." She mocked Gotti. He seemed to say that every time she wanted to introduce him to her friends.

"Nope." Shay and Keysha said in unison. I hugged my girls before I got into Gotti car.

"Wussup baby," he kissed my cheek.

"Wussup love." I smiled. Gotti still gave me butterflies. He made me feel like a little ass girl.

"How was school," Gotti asked placing his hand on my thigh, giving it a squeeze. Gotti could never seem to keep his hands off of her. He loved how her smooth skin felt under his touch, and Ebony never seemed to complain because she loved being touched by him.

"Good. Mrs. Donald ass gave us a group project." I rolled my eyes. "She paired me with this boy name Jayceon." I stated looking at Gotti.

"Cool, but how y'all gone work together, you know how I feel about a nigga being all up in yo personal space." Gotti stated still focusing on the road.

I didn't even know where we was going, but I know I had to make it home before my curfew because my Grandma told me the last time was the last time.

"Bae. You sound silly, how else we gone do the project. We gotta link up to do it." I stated. Mentally rolling my eyes, because sometimes he can be so overprotective.

"Aight, just remember who yo nigga is Ebony. Seriously." He stated.

"You my nigga. I already know baby." I laughed.

"Where we going, cause you know I got curfew and my Grandma ain't playing with my ass no more." I stated. Strolling on my phone.

"Damn. Aight, let's go get some to eat and I'll drop you off, I gotta make a few plays anyway."

We pulled up to Jays Diner and got out. Jays Diner was so good and I already knew what I wanted. Walking in, the smell of soul food made my stomach instantly started to growl, letting me know that I was hungry.

We found a sit and a waitress came over to take our drink orders. She was eye fucking Gotti like she didn't even see me and he was giving this hoe attention too.

One thing I don't do is disrespect. This hoe seen me over here. My temper was out of control but I tried my best to control it.

"What would you like to drink?" She asked me. Finally taking notice that I was sitting there.

"Get me a Lemonade and if you keep on eye fucking my nigga, we gone have some problems in here." I stated with a whole lot of attitude.

Her smile had turned into a mug real quick.

"I'll be back." The waitress stated before I interrupted her ass, "Let us get another waitress, because I don't need you spitting in our food, because I don't wanna have to kill you." I stated shooing her off.

Gotti gave me a mean ass look. He hated being embarrassed, but I wouldn't have to act out of character if he let these bitches know at the door. I'm his girl.

Another waitress came over and brought our drinks and took our orders and told us that she will be right back with our food.

"Why you gotta be so ghetto all the time Ebony." Gotti asked shaking his head.

"The fuck. I was ghetto when yo ass was spitting game in front of that gas station. I was ghetto, when yo ass first got yo dick wet. Nigga, I been this way and I'm not changing." I stated, mugging his ass.

I swear I hated when people act like they from somewhere they not. Gotti act like he was born with a silver fucking spoon in his mouth and he wasn't.

I been acting like this and that's just who I was. GHETTO. GHETTO ASS EBONY! And if you didn't like it, you could kick rocks. Simple.

We ate our food in silence. I was playing over mines, but I'll just take it back home and save it for later. I was ready to go because Gotti had pissed me off and that shitty ass waitress.

"Lose the attitude Ebony, the shit old." Gotti states sternly.

"Whatever. I'm ready to go." I stated getting up, grabbing my food making my way back to his car.

I was tired and ready to get home. I'm so over this day.

We was headed to my Grandma house. I been staying with my Grandma before I can remember. My parent's ass probably somewhere in a dope house getting their daily fix.

Ion fuck with them. AT ALL! And when I see them. I act like ion know who they is, because in all honesty. I don't!

We pulled up to my Grandma house.
"Aight Gotti." I stated, about to get out the car, but he locked the door. I sighed. I didn't have time for no games.

"You not gone give me no love." He stated with puppy dog eyes. I laughed.

I gave him a kiss and he brushed his tongue across my lips. I opened my mouth so he can enter. We deepen the kiss and it was getting hot. I had to break the kiss before I end up fucking his ass in this car.

"Bye Gotti, call me later and you be safe out here in these streets." Ebony stressed. She hated him being so deep in the streets but she knew it was his hustle. He had to make a way and she wasn't the type to knock nobody hustle.

"Always bae, and I'll definitely call when I make it home you gone be up." He asked.

"Ima try to stay up as long as possible." She kissed him one good time before exiting the car.

I walked in the house and seen my Grandma on the couch watching Love and Hip Hop. She swear she was so young. I plopped down on the couch.

"Hey Grandma." I stated texting my girls back in the group message.

"Hey Ebony baby. I'm glad to see you here before curfew and I hope you got some to eat because I didn't feel like cooking." she stated still giving the TV her undivided attention.

"Yeah I did, I'm about to head to my room. I got a lot of homework." I stated, kissing her on the cheek and making my way to my room.