Chapter 8:sold

Edited

*sensitive content*

Catalina POV

"GOALS!!"me,olivia and brianna screamed at the top of my lungs and Alexa started to blush. "Shut up" Alexa says as she playfully punched me, olivia and brianna in my arm.

"What's going on?" Amy asked as she was aproching us.

Alexa pulled out her phone and showed Amy the picture. And she busted out laughing.

"You 2 got caught" Amy says between laughter.

The only people that have not got caught with anyone is: amy, isaac, Olivia, Tyler, Brianna and james (well Brianna and James are dating so you technically don't need to count them...).

"Well we need to get out of here so come on" Alexa says as she tries to get us all to move. "Yea, but where are Daniel and tyler" I ask. "They had somewhere to go" Isaac says and we all get into my car.

We all get into my car and drive off.

-one hell of a long car ride later...-

Once we all got out we walked over to the front door. And Amy opens it.

I walk into the living room, sit on the couch and call my mom because I saw that i had 3 missed calls from her.

"Hola mamá(hi mom)" I say. "corazón dulce, necesitamos que regreses a casa lo más rápido posible porque tenemos información importante para decirte(sweet heart we need you home as quickly as possible because we have important information to tell you)" my mom says, sounding a bit concerned and worried. "Ok voy a venir ahora mismo(Ok I will come right now)" I say then hang up.

I grab my keys and walk outside and everyone looks at me.

"I have to go somewhere but I will be back" I say and they all say"ok". I get into my car and drive home.

Once I get home, I quickly get out of my car and walk inside my house.

"Mom, dad, what's going on?" I say as I get into the kitchen.

"Your dad is upstairs" my mom says and i quickly walk upstairs.

My mom and my dad are never together because my dad and her are divorced. My dad has the gang and my mom left him because he always sleeps around so I never really liked him.

I walk into my dad's office and see him crying.

"Dad, what the hell did you do?" I ask and he looks up at me. "Daniel, me and some other gang members had a meeting and we were trying to sort out this deal because even though we are the best gang, I needed some money to take care of things. He did not hesitate to say that" i want Catalina and if not I will kill you". So he must have this thing for you and I am old so I did not need to be killed. So he bought you, because he paid for you because I am guessing that he did not want any trouble" my dad says and i smack him in his face.

"YOU SOLD YOUR 1 AND ONLY DAUGHTER TO SOMEONE, IF YOU WOULD OF BEEN A TRUE DAD AND LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE DIED" I scream at my dad. "I WOULD HAVE ANOTHER DAUGHTER BUT YOU LET HER DIE, BITCH"my dad says. "I HATE YOU, YOU MOTHER FUCKERING ASSHOLE, I HATE YOU" I scream with tears flowing down my face as I run down stairs.

"Sweetheart I heard him, he is a son of a bitch and I hate him to" my mom says as she hugs me . "But there is a good thing along with this, Daniels mom is my long timebest friend, and she heard about this so I am living with her, also the gang is yours because it started with my family not your dads" my mom says and I force out a smile. "Ok let me go pack up my things". I say and go to my room to pack my stuff.

(Some of you may be confused so let me fill in some questions...
Catalina dad owns her so he can do these things. Her dad does not own the gang But he acts like it just to get women. Her mom owns the gang. Daniel seriously bought her and has a thing for her so yea..*if you have any more questions you can comment them and i will answer them*)

Once I finished packing I had 3 suitcases to carry.

I walked down stairs m, with my bags, and saw my mom.

"When is he coming?" I ask. "In about 10 minutes, I'm not coming with you, somwone is coming to get me and then I'm going to start living with them" my mom says.

So many thoughts are going through my head and especially about the thing that my dad said. 'I would have another one but you let her die bitch' are the words that keep repeating in my head. And 1 memory flashes through my head.

(Its been a week since Maria's and my friends death.I did not take it well. I cut and starved myself to release some pain. I have had suicidal thoughts. I tried to overdose. I tried to commit suicide.)..."Catalina its time for dinner" Isaac yelled and got no answer. He kept telling my name and Still got no answer. He came in and knocked on my door, but got no answer. So he had to bust the door down because it was locked. When he saw me his mouth dropped to the floor. I was there shaking, thin and weak. He ran over me, picjed me up bridal style and took me to my parents. They were as shocked as he was.

"Catalina" my mom says while shaking me. "Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked my mom. "He is here, get your things" my mom says and i do as told.

Daniel is already in my house and he is leaning on the one of the walls and is patiently waiting for me. When I walk past him a say something loud enough so only he can hear. "Te odio, perra estúpida culo(i hate you, you stupid ass bitch)" I say and keep walking. I'm really mad and he makes me pissed off at him allot so why don't I just take it out on him.

And when I turn around he looks mad. "Bitch" he mouths to me. "Fuck boy" I mouth and laugh.

I get into his car, surprisingly. He's so stupid,he should have looked the doors, I can just hot wire this car but I choose not to.

He gets into the car and gives me a glare. "Where are my cars going to go, do we share a room and why?" I ask him. "At my house,yes, and because your dad owed me money and I knew that he could not pay me back so I just purchased you" he says. "There are 3 rules-1: not leave the house with out my permission,2: dont be rude or disrespectful or you will get consequences,3: do everything that i tell you to do" he says and i hold back from me rolling my eyes.

I try going to sleep but flashbacks keep going on and on in my head. 'Thanks a lot dad for reminding me' I think to myself.

About 30 minutes later we get to Daniels house. He gets my bags while I just walk to the door and wait for him.

He comes up to me and opens the door and gives me the key. "You will be living here so keep the key, I have another one" he says and i nod.

I walk up to his-well know our- room and plop on the bed. Every time I close my eyes flash backs keep going on my head.

How am I going to get any sleep.

********************************
Good or not
Vote
Comment
Share