Chapter 3: no one better mess with me

*Bethany up top*

Catalina POV(forgot to mention that today is her first day but everyone else has already been in school and that it is a friday)

Once I finished walking away I went to my squad(aka my best friends aka badass/bad girls).

And it consisted of Amy, alexa,Brianna and Olivia. Only Amy and Alexa speak Spanish, Olivia speaks Italian and Brianna speaks....well just english.

Any way we walked into school and we got to our locker(btw are next to each other). We got out
books out and we were about to walk away but someone stood in our way. "May I help you" I asked the girl that was in front of us that had loads of make up on. "I'm Bethany and this is my school, your way of making a first impression was good but this is my school, I'm the queen bitch" the girls name who I'm guessing was Bethany said. "Whatever bitch just as long as you stay out of my way we will be on good terms" I said. Then Bethany got mad and she smacked me. The bitch smacked me. Before me or Bethany could say anything else I punched the bitch in the nose...it cracked. Her nose started to fish out blood. The people that were around us starting to crowd around us and when the did u made a big announcement. "Since all of you saw this, this is a warning if you mess with me you will get worse than this" I say and when I said 'this', I pointed down and Bethany. I walked away and as I walked away everyone moved out of my way.

The rest of the day went by fast and it was not bad for my first day. The good thing is that no one messed with me and Bethany got sent home.

Ding, my phone just got a text.

'Tommy está organizando una fiesta esta noche, ¿van a ir tú y tus amigos?(Tommy is throwing a party tonight are you and your friends going?)' Issac texted me

'sí, ¿por qué preguntaste y vas?(
yes, why did you ask and are you going?) I texted Issac

'porque me preguntaba y sí (because I was just wondering and yes) issac texted me

After I finished texting issac I called the girls and told them about the party. The all said yes and we agreed that they were coming to my house to get dressed.

Once they got there we went straight to my wardrobe.

I picked out a black tank top/crop top,a black floralish skirt,and a pair of black lace-up heels. For makeup I did a smokey eye look and red lipstick. For my hair a took the top half of my had and made it into a bun for each side and then I left the rest out.

 For my hair a took the top half of my had and made it into a bun for each side and then I left the rest out

I looked in my full body mirror and I looked stunning and so did the girls. We finished everything that we needed to do and got into my red chevy tahoe.

 We finished everything that we needed to do and got into my red chevy tahoe

Once we got there the smell of alcohol got my nose. When we walked into the house/party there was the song sorry not sorry was blasting through the speaker's.

We walked into the kitchen and got some drinks and we chugged them down. Once we finished our drinks we walked out and headed towards the dance floor. Do Re Mi by blackbear ft. Gucci mane was on.

We started dancing and someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see issac and his crew. I hugged Issac and I saw Daniel looking me up and down. "Take a picture, it lasts longer" I say and smirk.

He took out his phone and took a picture. "Asshole" I say and he smirks.

He puts his phone back into his pocket and walks off.

"Sabes que él tiene algo para ti, hermanita(You know he has a thing for you little sister)" issac says, "oh por favor, él no me quiere(oh please,he doesn't like me)" I say and he calls over Alex,James and Tyler "yes?" They all say at the same time. "Doesn't Daniel talk on and on about my dear sister?" Isaac asks. "All of the time"Tyler says." He wont ever stop" Alex says."Your his favorite subject" James says and i laugh. I just roll my eyes and laugh. "You don't have to lie" I say and they give me shocked looks,"oh believe me, where not" James says. Isaac pulls out his phone and let's me see the text messages about me that Daniel sent him. There is a whole bunch of text messages that say 'how is Catalina',Is Catalina feeling better',Is something wrong with Catalina she seemed pretty pissed off', 'catalina is really pretty, I wonder if she will go out with me', and other things like that.

"Ok you guys were not lying" I say and they laugh. Once I finish talking to them I go into the kitchen to get some water.

I open the refrigerator and I get some water. When I turn around i see Daniel. "What the hell Daniel, you scared the living shit out of me" I say and he laughs. "Are you having a good time" he slurs. Yep deffently drunk. "I'm great and I have a question" I ask. "Shoot" he slurs. "Do you like me?" I ask. "No-" he pauses" I love you" he continues. Oh my gosh he said he loves me. I looked at my phone and it was 11:45. "Its time to get you home" I say. I help him get out of the kitchen. I spotted through the window amy,Alexa and Brianna outside. I helped Daniel out the door and went up to them. "I'm taking Daniel home so if you guys need a ride come on" I say and the all say that they need a ride. I called Isaac.

"Isaac I'm taking the girls and Daniel home, do you need a ride?" I asked "yea, Tyler, alex and James already left" He said. "Alright come outside" i said then hung up, soon after that he came outside and we all got into the car.

Unfortunately I had to drive. I dropped off Alexa,then Olivia, then Brianna. The only people left were Amy, Daniel and Isaac. I had to put in daniels long passcode just for his gates to open(i know it because im always over here).I pulled up to Amy and Daniel's house(mansion).

I had to help Daniel out of the car because he was a bit to drunk

I had to help Daniel out of the car because he was a bit to drunk. Once I got to the step I realised that i did not have any keys. So I had to bang on the door. A lady about 5'3 and looks around 40 years old opened the door. "I'm sorry to wake you up or anything but I did not have any keys" I say and she just nods her head.

Amy and Isaac went ahead of us and Amy went to get room and Isaac went to a guest bedroom. I had to help Daniel up the stairs. Once we reached his room, i opened the door and walked him over to his bed.

He took off his shoes and shirt so he just left in pants. Once I tucked him and I was about to leave he said something. "Stay with me please" he said, "i can't, it won't look good in the morning" I say and he gives me puppy eyes. "Please" he begs and I finally give in. I take off my heels and i lay down and get under the covers. He puts his arm around my waist and he snuggles into me.

He may be drunk, but he sure as hell is doing these things on purpose.

********************************
Good chapter or not?
Vote
Comment
Share
(P.s if you did not notice there will be a whole bunch of errors and mistakes so please don't judge)

Have a good day😄😄😄😄