"Okay tell me what's wrong? And no I will not leave you alone until you tell me." He walked over to me and stood in front of me. He looked into my eyes and I looked away from his. I could smell a mixture of cologne and sweat.

"Why do you smell like sweat?"

"I had practice today. I have a big game coming up and this game is what could get me in a good college and I would like it if you came to it. To support me."

"When is it?"

"This Saturday."

"I don't know." I walked around him and laid down on my bed. I got under the covers and watched Brad as he sat on my bed by my feet. He looked at me with a sad expression.

"Okay so what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"That's a lie. Tell me."

"I'm fine now can you leave me alone please?"

"Kali just tell me. Is it your dad?"

"Go away Brad."

"Kali-"

I cut him off. "Brad go away please. I want to be alone." I turned over on my side so that he couldn't see my face.

"Alright." He sounded so sad. I almost got up and wrapped my arms around him but I didn't. I needed him to go. "Hope you feel better soon. Bye Kali."

A tear roll down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and buried my face into my pillow.

Day 3
•••••••

I didn't do anything but eat a sandwich, watch TV and cry all night. Yes I seriously cried all night until I fell asleep.

Day 4
•••••••

I'm in a open field running away from my dad who is running after me yelling at me telling me to come to him before I regret it. I didn't listen. I kept running. I had to get away from him but I began to get slower and slower. I was running out of breath and sweating like crazy. I felt his hand grab onto my pony tail. He pulled me back and I fell right onto my back. I was going to get up but it was too late he was already on top of me. He was grinning like a crazy person. I started to scream and he just laughed at me as if I was the crazy one. He formed a fist and raised it into the air. "Don't worry this shouldn't hurt you too much." He said as his fist swung down but before it could hit my face I woke up screaming and crying.

I looked around my room to see that I was safe and he wasn't anywhere in sight. I stopped screaming and tried to take deep breaths but the tears kept coming. They wouldn't stop.

My door flung open and in came Carter. He ran over to me and sat on my bed. He pulled me into him and I rested my head against his chest. I wanted to move away from him but I needed someone right now. I was too scared to be myself.

"Kali it's okay. I'm here." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I hate him. I hate my dad. I hate what he's doing to me even though he's not here. It's like I can't escape him."

"Everything will be okay. You'll be able to escape him soon. I'm here for you."

"Everything will not be okay." I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "I'm not okay Carter. I'm slowly falling apart. I can't be here anymore. I need to get away." I rubbed my tired and swollen eyes. Carter opened his mouth to say something but he closed it when my mom came barging in. She looked so sleepy. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "I can't be here anymore mom. I need to get out of here."

She pulled away from me and kissed my forehead. "Where are you wanting to go?" She asked confused.

"Grandmas." I've missed my grandma. My grandma always knew how to make me feel better. She knew about what my dad did to me and she swore if she saw him. She would shoot him for me. She said that I'm worth going to jail for. I swear my grandma is hardcore. She also makes the best food and is always taking me with her into town. I missed all the people in town. I had really good friends there and for some reason whenever I went there I always felt better and would forget about all the bad things that have happen in my life. I needed my grandma and I needed to get away.

"Grandmas? But that would mean you would have to fly out to her and you would be far away from me, John and the boys."

"I know." I sighed. "But I need this or else I think I'm going to fall apart even more and I don't know if I will be able to fix myself again." I fixed myself once but this time I don't think I can. My dad has officially destroyed me and it sucks that I'm letting him win and get what he wants.

My mom started to cry. I'm probably making her life harder than it should be. Her only daughter and only child is trying to move away from her. I love my mom to death and I would do anything for her but I need to get away for at least a while. I won't be able to stay away from her too long.

"Okay I will find you a flight to grandmas if this means my baby girl will be happier." She wiped away her tears and forced a smile. She hugged me and I hugged her tighter. She pulled away and wiped away a few more tears from her eyes.

"If it's okay I would like to leave as soon as possible."

"Yes that's fine." I knew she didn't want me to leave as soon as possible. It was killing me to see her so sad but I needed to go before I break. "I'll go look now. You need to get some rest. Goodnight. I love you." She kissed my forehead and left my room.

I looked over at Carter who looked so sad and angry. "I'm sorry Carter but I need this."

He put a hand in his hair and then rubbed his face. "I know and that's why I'm going to let you go. Don't worry I won't stop you. I can't see you fall apart. I need you to be happy. I want you to be happy. So I guess this is it. I won't see you for a while." He looked over at me. I nodded. "I'm going to miss you like a lot. Don't forget about me. Okay?"

"I could never forget about you." I leaned over and wrapped my arms around him.

"You better not." He wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes until I pulled away.

"I should get to bed."

"Goodnight Kali." He kissed my cheek and got up and left my room. I sighed realizing that I just made two people I really care about sad and now I have to make even more people I care about sad too. When I tell them about the news that I'm leaving.

This isn't going to be easy...

Aww :(

So this is sad to say but this story is almost over. I think there will be about two or three more updates until it's finished. </3

Anyways I want to say thank you so much to all of you who have took the time to comment and vote and read this whole story! It's crazy how many reads/votes/comments this is getting now. :)

Vote/Fan/Comment💕