be our guest.

hello friends,, get ready for a wild ride lol

OKAY ALSO,, 13K?? I'M LIT AS A TIT. LOVE Y'ALL

____

Some people don't have to be invited to feel invited.

Waking up to Love by Kendrick Lamar and hearing the pitter-patter of rain on his bedroom window should have been a nice experience. Nice, not something to make him wonder why his temples are already pulsing hard enough to jerk him out of I'm Min Yoongi and I Don't Know How to Wake Up territory.

There's one thing that makes this experience something Yoongi does not what want to experience. There's one thing that follows the bed swallowing his body and the murmur of the music and the rain and the waking up next to his gorgeous boyfriend.

"Babe," mumbles Jimin, barely coherent enough to roll over and administer a sleepy push at Yoongi's arm, but by god he does. "It's your turn today."

A groan of unadulterated displeasure sounds from beside him like a rusty motor. "Let's just let him burn down the kitchen," Yoongi grumbles, body rooted into the mattress like a damn tree. His eyelids are so heavy. So heavy.

"Get out of this bed right now or I'll eat your ass," Jimin threatens in a voice that fully supports the fact that he just slept eleven hours.

"That threat was counterproductive," Yoongi mutters back, burying his face in his pillow with a purpose. "I'd rather get my ass eaten than deal with him."

"Point taken," Jimin acknowledges, and Yoongi wonders if that's a surrender. When he feels a nip at his shoulder and the accidental wet touch of a tongue, he decides no. "You still have to go."

Yoongi makes another beast-like groaning sound that rolls over his vocal chords like a bunch of marbles, angry marbles, whatever the fuck that means. He's delirious, okay.

When he spends another ten seconds not moving, Jimin decides it's a good a time as any to start bulldozing him to the edge of the bed. Yoongi grips at the mattress' edge and pushes back because Park Jimin will not get away with this, but Jimin pushes harder, and it's not long before it's Battle Royale over Yoongi's right to stay under the sheets.

Yoongi's rights are taken from him, and Park Jimin gets away with it. Dammit.

There's a soft thud as Yoongi plants his feet on the carpet, groggy and annoyed. Jimin's a certified ass, but he's still longing to stay curled up with the — his — certified ass under the warm piles of duvet. The kitchen's normally a place he's more than okay with, but right now, it has the appeal of getting framed for first degree murder.

Yes. Wrapping his arms around Jimin's torso and carding his fingers through his hair sounds like a good time that he'd gladly take advantage of if today weren't his turn.

Sighing, he makes his feet drag him to the doorway, leaving his stupid, cuddle-able boyfriend in bed all by his stupid, cuddle-able self. The rattling of pans is a crystal clear sound as he pushes open the squeaky door and places his feet in the hall. Looks like he's right on time.

"Baekhyun?" he calls.

For a precious few seconds, the notorious rattling comes to a halt. "Hey," returns a voice, in the quietest volume said voice can reach.