Chapter 19: Promise

Start from the beginning

"I promise you I'll fix this. Wait for me."he said as he hugged me goodbye.

Yes Bryce. I'll wait for you

-------
JUNE GRIFFIN

OMG! Tomorrow is my birthday! And I can't believe it! I'm turning 21 in less than 24 hours. What will I do? I can't tell the guys, their too busy with their commitments. The girls are preparing for their upcoming new album while the boys are busy with their album tour or something. Besides my birthday's not that important, and I no longer have my parents so it's no use celebrating it. It will just remind me how I'm longing for them.

I'm alone at the apartment right now. By the way me and Ryder went back to normal not fully though. It's like the first time we met like that, I'm still a bit awkward around him but I'm trying my hardest to not show it. And I also knew that the rumor wasn't true and gosh I felt disgusted with myself. It was the main reason why I was avoiding him, and to find out it wasn't real made me feel bad.

Hadley even scolded me so bad about it too. I remember her saying "Why didn't you let me finish when I was about to tell you that the rumor was false. Gosh June, you're so naive." It really shocked me. Hadley was even laughing after telling me that. She thought me and Ryder had a big fight like, did he took advantage of me or what. Gosh with her imaginations, after talking to her and clearing the misunderstandings I thought about Ryder made me even worse towards him. I felt guilty to the point I get tense when his around. Why didn't I just asked the girls in the first place, me and my stupidity.

Okay I better fix myself up. I went to change into my black skinny jeans and blue long sleeve shirt and slip unto my black converse shoes. I made my hair into a messy bun as I went out of the apartment, I could use some ice cream to cool off my head. This past few days was torture, first Bryce went back to Germany and we didn't know what the reason was, Ryder doesn't know as well. Second, Willow has been sad and lonely lately I bet it was because of Bryce going back to Germany and lastly my stupid realization that I was mistaken about the whole Jocelyn and Ryder thing! Waaaah I don't know anymore.

As I came across an ice cream shop. I ordered 2 scoops of oreo cookies and cream and 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream. Yum! Ice cream is the best creation of man! As I finished my ice cream I stayed at the store for a whole 20 minutes, their wifi here is faster than back at the apartment. I guess a lot of guest normally connects there.

As I was busy surfing the net when I happened to glanced by the glass door outside. And to my surprise I saw someone familiar, a brown haired girl. I think I know her, I just can't remember who though. Then I saw her crossed the streets. I need to catch her, I immediately grab my purse as a dashed towards outside, good thing the go for crossing the streets was on. It didn't took me a while to spot the girl again, she went inside a restaurant? Italian to be exact.

As the moment I went inside a loud shriek was heard from the bar counter. Woah, this place is great a restaurant with a mini bar counter. Great idea for the owner.

"Big Sis!"

Oh my gosh! Now I remember she's Jillian the girl from the auditions. That's why she was familiar for me, she's an acquaintance.

"Waaaaah fancy seeing you here. I never thought I'll be seeing you again."she said. This girl is still as bubbly as ever.

"Nice to see you again. Where are your friends?"I asked her as I glanced around, no trace of her friends from before.