Part 10

A/N - Here's part 10

This chapter starts straight away as a flashback. It's set around 2 weeks before the last chapter and about 3 weeks after the choosing ceremony. It does carry on from the last chapter if you read back.

(Btw I don't care if they weren't in initiation that long, it's my story)

Sorry for any mistakes

{..................Tris's POV..................}

-FLASHBACK-

I was sat cross-legged in the middle of the dorm room floor. All the beds had been pushed back against the walls and joining them were the wardrobes and anything else that had gotten in the way. Sitting in the circle were me, Christina, Al, Will, Peter, Uriah and Molly. Drew and Edward had disappeared earlier; not wanting to be part of Uriah's little game. We were playing a mini version of something called Candor or Dauntless. Apparently it's normally some big competition they hold for the adults every year. I didn't really want to play but Christina had practically gotten down on the floor and begged me, meaning I had no choice but to stay. She can be very persuasive when she wants to be. She was being forced to stay anyway since she was the only Candor in the room and they needed her to judge whether or not someone was telling the truth. Well when I say the only Candor, Peter was also here, but no one really trusts him.

The rules are quite simple really; you get given either a truth or a Dare and should you choose not to do it, then you have to remove a piece of clothing. Normally the trick is to wear lots of layers, but Uriah decided to 'forget' to mention that little detail before we all settled down to play.

So here I am sat shivering in just my bra and leggings. My first dare was given to me by Will and it was to go and slap Eric; my jacket came straight off. I don't have a death wish thanks. My next dare was to go and get a tattoo; this one I accepted much to everyone's surprise. I got done, three ravens flying from my collar bone to my heart. One to symbolise each member of the family I left behind. Of course I never told anyone what they really meant to me, I just said I thought they looked pretty. A few more rounds soon passed with me doing things such as; vinegar shots; read out a chapter of 50 shades of grey sexually; kiss Al (and by god did that boy have serious dog breath issues) and a truth. Say who I think is hottest in dauntless. Will only had to get half way through his sentence before I already knew my answer. Four, but there was no way I was gonna admit this to anyone. I ripped my top of leaving me in a pink lace bra and threw it towards the pile of garments in the middle. This earnt me a few wolf whistles from Uriah and Peter. I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Aren't you glad we went underwear shopping now" Christina had leaned in and whispered to me also down to her bra and mini skirt. I just smirked and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Anyway, my go to pick someone" I said looking round for my next victim. My eyes landed on Al who was only left in his t-shirt and boxers.

"Al, truth or dare?"

"Ummmmmmm, I think I'll go for a dare"

"I dare you to.......lick the toilet bowl seat" I answered, satisfied it was a good enough dare to give. He looked horrified at thought of it.

"EWWWW NO" he squealed whilst pulling his t-shirt over his head.

"Fair enough" I laughed whilst giving him a little wink at the same time, he blushed at this.

"Moving on, Uriah I dare you to take someone in your fear landscape with you" Al said, rubbing his hands together thinking he had finally got Uriah to crack. Uriah was the only one of us left fully dressed. He had done every dare and answered every truth that he had been given, and to be honest some of his dares had been pretty horrible. The one that disturbed me the most was given by Christina. He had to smear peanut butter and jelly on Will's armpit, wipe it off with bread then eat it. I was virtually sick in my mouth. He claims he did it because he 'ain't no Pansycake'. I just thought it was because he had balls (and gag reflexes) of steel. Al's dare soon changed this.

Uriah's face literally just transformed. He went white and when I say white, I mean white. If I hadn't known it was him sat there, I would have thought it was Casper the ghost or something. He looked ill. I had noticed that he had gone somewhat quieter since we started taking off our clothes but I just put that down to feeling awkward seeing his friends half-dressed for the first time.

"Fine" Uriah gulped, as he lifted his head...and looked directly at me.

This shocked everyone. Al looked disappointed.

Oh please no, is all was thinking as his eyes bore into mine. If just the thought of going into his fear landscape had made him look like that, then I dread to think of what's in it. Mines bad enough as it is.

"I'll take Tris"

Fuck. If I refused then I'd be the one taking off my clothes, and I'm not gonna be the first one to be sat here fully in her underwear; left with no option but to do every other dare or get naked.

"Let's go" I replied forcing a smile.

Uriah just nodded slowly as we made our way to the door. The others got up attempting to follow us but Uriah turned round and stopped them...

"NO, you all stay here".

"What? Why?" Molly whined.

"Because stupid, if anyone walks by and see's you all crowding round the fear landscape room were all gonna be in shit". Uriah answered.

He did have a point, if word ever got back to four that we had been messing in his room then to put it bluntly - he'd kill us. The others reluctantly agreed and went back to sit on the floor.

"What makes you think they're actually gonna stay here and not follow us?" I said to Uriah , eyebrows raised as he closed the door behind us.

"Because I'm gonna do this". With that he grabbed a wet floor cone that was stood lonely in the corridor and put it in between the handles of the dorm room door. The door could now only be opened from the outside.

"Sneaky" I replied impressed as he took my hand and we ran down the corridor...to experience whatever scared Uriah shitless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How'd you like it?

I know I'd really like some comments and votes................please

So in order to get people commenting, for the next two days (as I know some people don't read them straight away), I will follow whoever comments with their thoughts on the story.

I also know I said that you would find out how Tris found out in this chapter, which you have (kinda, I'm pretty sure you can guess anyway)

Next chapter is DEFINITYLY the rest of the flashback and you will get to see the rest of Uriah's fears, I wonder what they will be?

Thanks for reading...........