Problems

Liam POV

After Harry leaves I get dressed and try to gather my thoughts. This includes texting Danielle or Dani about how insane I am.

I smacked Harry this morning

You did what?

I smacked him to wake him up. There was a girl in his bed and I just lost my patience with him and slapped him in the face.

HAHAHA. Oh luv, you’re in deep shit aren’t you?

Oh stop. ur lucky I love you.

Uh, can we remember who is whose beard here?

-.- ur never going to let me forget about this are u?

No, not at all. I’m sorry this is so complicated. I wish we could be the right people for each other.

ur far too good for me darlin. 2 days!

I know! I have to get back to the shoot though. Love you and miss you xx

Luv u and miss u 2. Xx

She always puts me in the best mood. I can’t help myself from smiling while running into the kitchen.

“How do you wake up so bloody happy in the morning mate? It should be illegal” I hear Zayn mutter slouching over eating his cereal.

“He probably just finished talking to Dani” Niall responds

“OHHH LIAM LOVES HIS DANIELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE” Lou shouts running around the kitchen like a crazy person.

“You are all fools” I reply, making myself some toast.

“Do you not love her?” Harry says, making me look at him with my eyebrows raised.

“Of course I do, why is that even a question?”

“Hey, you didn’t say I love her, but you guys are fools, you just called us fools” he replied.

“ I don’t always have to shout it from the rooftops. She knows I love her just like all you lads know I love you”

“We love you too Liam” Niall says, starting to wake up enough to be his excited hyper self.

Harry rolls his eyes and leaves the kitchen walking out the front door to wait for the car I assume. I have no idea what’s gotten into him recently, but I hope he feels better. I don’t like to see him like this. Louis follows after and I figure I’ll just let them sort it out.

If it wasn’t for the fact that Lou has El and Harry brings home a different girl every night, I’d be completely convinced that they were together. They are so close that if I didn’t have Niall I’d be insanely jealous.

Niall comes over and pats me on the shoulder; I look over and see a bit of confusion in his eyes.

“Do you know what’s going on with Harry mate?”

“Nope”

“Do you know what’s going on with you?”

“Nop…what?”

“What’s wrong mate?”

I sigh and look at him in the face. I suppose it’s time to tell someone, just not now and in front of Zayn. I hear the van honk outside.

“I promise to tell you later Nialler.”

“I won’t let you go back on that”

“I know”