Jerza - red

-meeting you-
it wasn't a big of a party. the gaze i held upon the room was dim and the music was somehow muffled through the scenes. lost my senses after a few drinks, got bored from the crowd, cringing at the skimpy women who pass me by.

my feet led me out of the club, hitting me with the cool breeze of the night. it was unsettling that there is this feeling of emptiness that i have yet to find out. all i can see is the blue night. recognizing a scenario from a vintage film, it was common for me to think this must be an opportunity for two characters to meet. it's only in the books and movies, could it ever happen in my world?

finishing my smoke, i stepped in the club doors once more, hopefully to change my mind to go somewhere else. i remember slow-mo scenes, like you see in a beach life guard movie, where you could only focus how hot a person could be running. well, this one was dancing.

her figure was against the light she was standing by, making her alluring, scarlet hair swaying side to side with her hips trailing, flushed face that complement her features well. and a red dress. overall at her state. a mess. a damn hot mess.

as the music gets louder and dirtier, I approach her with every fiber of my being, i dance to the rhythm, she was ruthless with the beat. as i gotten close, i can see her more clearly, she stared back at me with those drunk eyes. my face flushed with her color.

Red

nice to meet you.

-wishing for you-
i woke up the next day with a pounding headache. i don't even remember what happened the rest of the night. i shifted my position and noticed another presence was beside me. shit. did we?

i noticed our intertwined bodies, we still have the clothes we were in last night. thank heavens.

i stood up, showered and changed, whipped out some breakfast and took some aspirin. i walk to my room and left a glass of water with aspirin and some of my extra clothes. her body stirred, i stop dead on my tracts. she sits up and rubbed her eyes, her gaze wondered around and landed on me.

play it cool.

"good morning, Erza."

she smiled at me, and greeted me the same. i pointed beside her, letting her know to get ready. i closed the door and heaved a sign.

man, do i want to wake up to that flushed face every morning.

-fighting with you and for you-

red can be two sides of a coin. a spectrum of feelings. one end, where i can find the love and passion. and the other end, is the madness.

fuming with jealousy, confronted her about some guy. it wasn't my place to tell her off.

Hell, it wasn't my intention to start a quarrel between us. our stances was calm but unnerving. it's breaking me.

"you don't own me." i know that, Erza.

"what even is your problem? what the hell is your point?" Erza, i love you.

"i'm sorry."

red can be two sides of a coin. a spectrum of feelings. one end, where i can find the love and passion. and the other end, is the madness.

i choose love.

-being with you-

it's been numerous years, been with her on numerous dates. today will be special.

"where are we going?" she ask

"it's a surprise, love."

i know it will be special. she brought me that color in my life. she filled my empty void.

it was the morning, and the sky was a scarlet sunrise. i took her on top of a small hill, where a maple tree was changing it's colors due to autumn.

it was cold but warm. in front of her, on one knee. i asked her:

"will you marry me?"

-making love to you-

her body was ecstasy, every kiss from her is a drug i would abuse to use. hazy eyes that are half open, drops of sweat on her forehead.

"i'm so happy that a beauty such as you, belongs to me."

it started out with one simple peck and laughs, until lust took over both of us.

i asked for her consent.

"please, let me love you tonight. i want to pay my respects."

it was heaven and earth. red, bursting throughout our bodies.

i wasn't straight up "fucking" her— i was making love.

we were in love.

———
A/N :
Okiiieeeee i'm corny HAHAHA trying out different writing styles, so far this is my fave huehue

GENTLEMAN JELLAL OMGZ HAWT XD
i like gentleman characters, very chilvarious.

I will update if i feel like it lol.

Next up: Sting x Yukino :"D cuz i miss them.