Gray's visit

Snowflakes falling and landing softly on the ground.The place was covered with a thick white blanket of snow,rubbles of broken buildings and dead trees sprawled across the ground untouched.A cross was on the middle of the snow that has names engraved to it.Two people left with a tragic death of a demon.Gray stood in front of his parent's grave,visiting them,missing them.Chuckling to himself,he smiled at the memories he have with them.Waking up in the morning with the smell of fresh cooked bacon and eggs.His father,Silver,would hugged and kiss his wife,Mika,from behind while she giggles and scolds him that it tickles.Young Gray would watch his parents with a big smile on his face seeing how they show their adoration to each other.He loves them.He misses them.

"Dad...Mom." He whispered "I promise,one day,I'm gonna find the woman I love and cherish and love her just like you Dad,like how in love you are with mom."

'Heh,the Gray from the fairy tail guild,being all mushy? Geez.' Gray thought to himself.

The gray sky seemed to clear up a bit and the snow stopped falling.A bit of sunlight was shown on top of the wooden grave,while one single snowflake dropped on top of it.

...

I know its short but I thought its cute