sub!Ink x dom!Geno: Living together

Geno had put the box down, and sat on it. He had just moved into an apartment with Ink. Why are they living together? Well, it's kinda hard to explain... Okay It's not hard. They are poor, and don't have enough money for a place for themself separatedly, so they moved in together.

Ink stepped in with two box in his hands.

"Hello Geno!-" Ink was cut off by his yelp. He slipped, but before he could hit the floor Geno caught him. Their faces were just inches apart, wich made him blush.

"Th-thanks.." Ink whispered, stood up, picked up his boxes and went to the kitchen as fast as he could. 'Weird..' Geno thought, and went back to his work. He opened the boxes with clothes in it, went to the wardrobe and placed them in it. The bed was on it's place already, and he was hopeful for that. He jumped in the bed and fell asleep quickly.

The next day was their first day of work. They worked in an office, boring job but pay just enough to live from it. Geno stood up and put on his shirt. Or he'd do that, but the shirt was too small for him, so he took it off. That's when Ink stepped in with a bigger shirt in his hands.
"Hey Geno I think we swapped our shirts-" Ink led out a surprised shriek, grab his clothe then throw the bigger at the other and ran out of the room. Geno let out a sigh and shove on his clothes. After that he went to the kitchen, grabbing a joghurt. He ate at the table in silence, just to notice that the other had already left. He knew it because his plate was in the sink, left to be washed at night. He had to start going too, otherwise he'd be late, so he grabbed the house key. After closing the front door he went to the bus stop. It took 10 minutes for the bus to come. He bought his ticket  and sat on an empty seat. He hate to sit alone at a two seated places because complete strangers could sit next to him, wich made him unconfortable everytime. But putting that aside, he thought about asking Ink if he wanted to go to cinema on the weekend. Yeah, they were poor, but they could go once to celebrate that they moved in. As he travelled deep in his thoughs, the bus suddently stopped making him face the seat in front of him. He rubbed his face and got up. He finally made it to the office. The bus' door closed behind him as he walked to the entrance. He got in and showed his card in the security guard's face. Or he would, but the glass held him back from doing so. The groggy man nodded and Geno could go in. As he stepped in, he noticed the smell of freshly made coffe in the air. He seen 2 dog talking to each other in front of a small table, drinking coffe and talking, even a few times laughing at the other. They noticed Geno and walked up to him.
"Hi, new guy. What's your name?" The taller dog asked. He was a little nervous, but answered anyway.
"I'm Geno, nice to meet you. And yours?" He said confidently.
"Oh, I'm Lesser, and he is Toby." He replied and pointed at the guy next to him (deal with the names pls ;-;).
"Have you seen a small nervous skeleton? He is my friend and we started to worl here together."
"Oh, him? We tried to talk to him, but he stuttered a lot so we gave up.. I think he's at his table, his is next to yours." He informed the skeleton who nodded and wawed.
"Thanks, see you later!"
"Now there was this inky dude.. and now a glitchy one?" Toby said and just shrugged, taking a sip from his coffe.

Geno took out a paper from his pocket, and checked the number. '15'. It's the number of his seat. Because a monster already sat at 14, then the 16 is Ink's seat. He wasn't here, so Geno placed his bag on the table and sitting down. As he booted up the computer he heard noises. Yelling, to be exact. He stood up and went to the source of the noise to see Ink and three of their colleagues, beating the small skeleton.
"Faggot!"
"Die!"
"Why did you born, you waste of space? Get your gay ass out of there!" They yelled, wich made Geno angry. Okay, he didn't knew Ink was gay, but they are overreacting! He stood in front of Ink, his gaze wandered on those three people.
"Leave, please!" He asked politely. If they continue like this, they would get their asses beaten for 100% sure.
"Why would we? THIS FAGGOT NEED TO DIE!" Shouted one of them. Okay, now Geno is angry. He punched the taller man in the face and knocked him out. Seeing this, the others quickly and cowardly ran away. They were clearly just the man's minions.
"Are you okay, Ink?" He asked  worriedly and held out a hand for him. He took it and stood up.
"T-thank you.." he thanked, wiped his teara and was about to go, but a hand grabbed his shoulder.
"Hey.. about the gay thing earlier.. is it true? You can tell me! And who where they? Those people seem to know you.." Geno asked hesitantly. Ink freeze, but a few seconds later he's ready for the explanation.
"Y-yes it's t-true... I'm disgusting.. and they were my o-old classmates from highschool.. they k-knew about it and blackmailed me because of it." He hiccuped  and wiped away his tears.
"You aren't disgusting! Am I disgusting?" Geno asked in a seriou zone.
"N-no?Why w-would you be?" Ink asked.
"Because I'm gay for you." He said and hugged the tiny skeleton. He was shocked but melted into the hug seconds later.
"I love you too.." he whispered in a happy tone and smiled. Geno pulled away a little, do he could see the others face.
"Hey.. I'm sorry I wasn't part of your past, can I make it up by being in your future?" He asked with a large blush on his face.
"Oh my gosh, yes!" Ink replied and buried his face in the others chest.

"Lovebirds on the 1st day, huh?" Lesser asked with a kinky smile.
"OHMYGOSH WHEN DID YOU GOT THERE?!" They asked at the same time.
------------
The oneshots are longer than usual, idk why ;-;
Itz freakin 1093 word!!!!
And thank you for the votes! :D
For thanking I write down a few name in my first language, you can try to pronounce them x3
Error - Hiba
Ink - Tinta
Classic - Klasszikus
Blueberry - Áfonya
Fell - Bukott
Outer - Külső
Science (Sci) - Tudomány
Genocide (Geno) - Írtás (I'm not 100% sure in this one.)
Reaper - Kaszás
Cross - Iksz
Nightmare - Rémálom
Dream - álom
Fresh - Friss
Welp I don't have others in my mind right now.. ok bye xD