sub!Classic x dom!Blueberry: I don't have any ideas for titles anymore (Lemon)

Requested by: pink_dragon_anime

Classic sat on the couch and listened to the noises in the house. There was nothing to do anyways, so he thought he could go to his lover. He opened a portal to Underswap and went through it. He landed on the swap bros carpet, wich as he thought was way more softer. He walked to the kitchen to see his boyfriend cooking like always. His soul started fluttering as he came closer to the small skeleton and hugged him from behind. "Hi Blue~" he said lazily and rested his chin on his lover's shoulder.  "Oh, hi Classic!" Blueberry said and kissed the (just a little bit) taller skeleton on his cheek. Blue finished cooking his tacos, so he now had time for his plan.

"Blue, your tacos are amazing!" Classic said, he sounded surprised. "Mweh heh, well of course!" The small skeleton waited for the perfect moment. As Classic finished his food Blue took a quick move and pinned him to the wall (yesh I love pinning scenes xd I should try other ways.. but not today ^,^). He was surprised to see his lover on top of him, but didn't mind it. Blue started kissing him and he kissed back. As they separated for air, Classic hid his face in his hoodie. "C'mon, don't hide yourself. You're so cute~" Blue cooed. He took off the others hoodie and pants then threw them to the ground. Because of a sudden idea, he started rubbing the others ribs. Classic moaned quietly, he tried not to wake up whole Snowdin. Wowie, he was cute like hell and it just turned on Berry more. "Are you ok with this?" Blue whispered to Classic, who nodded. With the given permission he started stroking the others pelvic. He did it until he seen it drove Classic insane and begged for more. When Blue became bored with the foreplay he lined up himself and slid slowly in. He waited until the other adjusted then started thrusting. Classic moaned and arched his back, his eyes were heart-shaped from the pleasure. He started bucking his hips until Blue and he came at the same time. The energized skeleton (who was now tired btw) slid out and sat at his lovers side, panting.
-----------
Omg it took me weeks to write these xd
And I just noticed that this book has 1.5K thank you all very much! And im so happy now like hell xD