NightmarexDream: I came to be with you (Lemon)

Warnings:omgimapervertxdyeahjustthis:P

Dream sat at the window and looked outside blankly. He was worried about Ink, because he had been injured by the destroyer. He didn't liked him in a romantically way, they discussed it a long time ago. But that didn't meant Dream could instantly not like him. He still had a little love for him in his soul. He let a single tear drop on the floor as he closed his eyes. Before he could fall asleep, a goopy tentacle had been wrapped around him slowly. The tiny skeleton shrieked as he was picked up. The other skeleton smirked at him.
"Nice to see you again, dear brother." He spoke up, breaking the silence. Well, there wasn't silence, if you count the struggling voice of Dream.
"What did you came for? To taunt me?" He asked with venom in his voice. For real he loved his brother, but he didn't liked into what he became.
"Pfft, of course not! I came to be with you, is that a bad thing?" He asked with a hurt expression.
"Normally it wouldn't be, but now we speak about you. What you said early sounded like a joke." Dream spitted it out, he tried to sound angry, but his body betrayed him. He was shaking. Nightmare came closer and gripped his wrist. He pulled him to the bed and threw him on it. Dream shrieked as the other climbed on top of him.
"Let's have some fun~" Nightmare whispered seductively. The other blushed but still tried to push his brother off. It was unsucessfull though.

Nightmare started biting the others neck. Dream tried to not moan, or at least not loudly. The goopy skeletons hand traveled under his shirt, to his ribs. He started rubbing them. Dream arched his back from the pleasure, wich turned Nighmare on more. As the smaller moaned in the kiss the goopy one stopped it and went to the others pelvic area. Dream flinched as Nightmare started stroking it.
"W-we shouldn't-" The goopy skeleton cut off the other by kissing him. It was enough foreplay, he went to the main part. Suddently Dream stood up on his knees. He pulled down the others pants and boxer at the same time and watched his brothers throbbing cock. He took it in his mouth and started sucking it. Nightmare moaned and pushed his cock deeper, wich made the other choke. Before he would came he pulled it out, turned Dream to a different direction and thrusted in him without any warning. He screamed in pain, but as the other pushed in and out pleasure started take over his body.
"B-brother.." Dream moaned.
"What is it?"
"Wh- Why did you l-leave me?" He asked with tears in his eyes. Nightmare stopped thrusting. He pulled out and looked at his brother with sadness in his eyes.
"I don't know.. maybe I didn't wanted to be with you while I'm like this? I forgot." He chuckled a little. He looked at his needy brother. God, he regretted stopping what he did.
"Then.. come back.. live with me.. we could be happy together!" Dream said cheerfully.
"But the others.. I can't betray them!" Nightmare said loudly. His brother just chuckled.
"Nobody told you to live in the present?" He asked and hugged his brother. The other gave in and hugged back.
"N-now.. Can we continue where we left?" He asked nervously, blush spread across his cheekbones. Nightmare smirked and nodded. Dream laid on the bed and smiled at the other, who continued what they did before the little talk.

When his thrusts became slower Dream started bouncing to make him come faster. And you know what? It worked. Nightmare cummed inside the other, then collapsed next to him. He hugged the smaller as he fell asleep. A few seconds later he was in his passive form. Dream smiled and melted into the others touch.
----------
Finally I finished this xD and btw remember when I said this book had 1.5K reading? Well, it's around 2.5K now. Thank you all so much! :D