Eraser x Reboot: Fetish (Fluff?idk)

Long, long time ago... No, actually it happened just a few days ago. Reboot sat on the ground and drew with his tablet. Tho he was tired, he still had to re-create monsters for a few Au. He could of course ask the Chara's (I think in the swapverse every Frisk is Chara, right?), but they were too terrified to do anything. Wich the little skeleton understood.He didn't knew why, but he felt Eraser just played with him. The destroyer killed just a few monster, wich pissed him off, of course. Maybe he wanted to fight him? He could do that in the regular way, so that's not the case. He should meet him once, later. But not now.. he thought as he'd fell asleep.

When he woke up, he was in the anti-void. Eraser sat in front of him, smirking.
"You finally woke up! I thought I would have to do that." The other said.
"What?.." Reboot was still in a dazed state, he squinted to see Eraser better. The destroyer laughted and petted his head. When everything was clear he suddently flinched backwards. Fear was in his eyes. Would this be his end? Well, no, because I didn't wrote enough for this to end here.
"What do you want from me?" He asked. It was a dumb question though, because the other was insane.
"I want you to fulfill my wishes." He said, his hands were raised to the side of his head, like he wanted it to be fun of some sort. (His hands were like this if you're confused:👋).
"Why would I do that?" Reboot grumbled angrily.
"Because I'd stop destroying!" Eraser said with an insane smile. Now this was an interesting offer for the creator. If he'll have to suffer, but could save his friends with it, then he'll do it. He nodded, and looked up at the other with hidden fear in his eyes.
"Good boy~" Eraser said happily. He opened a portal and grabbed a dress out of it. It was a maid outfit to be exact.
"Wear this!" He handed it to Reboot.
"What the- Why?!"  He asked, he was confused. There was nothing painful in it.
"... just do it already!" Eraser shouted harshly, wich made Reboot flinch and obey his command. He took off his clothes and changed into the maid outfit. The destroyer took the others hand and opened a portal. It leaded to the house where everybody who knew about resets went.
"You knew where this is all the time??" Reboot asked in disbelief.
"Yep."

They walked in and everyone stared at them. They didn't knew if they should laugh or attack the destroyer, because it seemed like he meant no harm anymore. They were still angry at him though.
"...What are you guys doing?" Xcellence asked, confused. Eraser stopped, and proudly moved his hand to his chest.
"Well, Boots is my maid from now on~... And by the way, I forgot something important.. Ah, right, I remember now! I stop destroying." He said with a "whoops" face. Their eyes widened, but they did nothing. Reboot blushed madly and followed Eraser to his room. When they stepped in the destroyer looked at the ceiling in awe. There were shining rocks, like stars. It was beautiful. Eraser smiled at the other skeleton, and sat down on his bed.
"So.. what do you want to do?" He asked. The other just thought in silence, then suddently he got an idea.
"I want you to call me master!" He said in a happy tone. Reboot blushed and tried to not yell at him for being pervert.
"O-okay.. M-master..." he whispered in a thin voice. Eraser gulped and blushed too. From a sudden idea he sat down on the bed, hugged Reboot and leaned on the bed. The tiny skeleton hid his face in the others chest because he couldn't face the other.
"I love you" he heard a whispering voice. He didn't replied though, because he quickly fell asleep.
--------------------
Finally I did something!
And look, it's longer than the usual! xD
Im proud :3
I won't tag anymore because the internet is slow so I can't fo that 😕
Ugh i still have 3 oneshot I have to finish xD (helpmeh)