"Hayley I am so nervous about Saturday," said Vanessa. "I bet you are. But I am so happy for you both. I can't wait to see you all dolled up and pretty in your dress." She smiled and looked over at me, she looked at my arms and neck. "Hayley what happened?" she walked over to me and grabbed my arms. "Oh uh...Matt and I were playing and he forgets he is a whole lot stronger than I am." She looked at me and shook her head. "Well tell him to be careful next time, I know y'all want to be kinky in bed but Jesus those bruises are going to hint something else." I laughed and agreed. I felt so bad lying to her but I couldn't possibly tell her the truth, especially not a day before her wedding. We were at the nail salon for almost an hour, she was getting all kinds of treatments so she could look her best tomorrow. "Hey, text Damon and invite him to eat dinner with you and I." I looked up in surprise, why does she want to eat with Damon? "why?" she looked over at me and smiled. "Because I haven't seen him since the party. oh and I have to ask him something." what could she possibly want to ask him?

   Vanessa invited us to eat at chili's, we sat there waiting on Damon to arrive. "Hey sorry I'm late guys," said Damon. "Oh no worries, just glad you could make it," said Vanessa. She told us to eat first and then she would tell us why we were there. We all sat there eating, but I could sense Damon staring at me because of earlier. I hope he doesn't say a word about it right now. "Ok, Damon there is something I am supposed to ask you," said Vanessa. Damon and I looked at each other in confusion. "Harry wants to know if you will be his best man for tomorrow." Holy shit did she really just ask him that? Did she? "Umm...me? why me?" he asked. "Well Harry's best friend was supposed to do it but his mom is in the hospital in Chicago so he won't be here, and so Harry thought of you, he really likes you and in plus you're like basically Hayley's best friend. So what do you say?" He looked over at me and then back at Vanessa. "Yea sure. But only if Hayley is ok with it." They both looked at me and I couldn't find a reason why he can't do it. "Yea of course it's ok." Vanessa clapped and smiled like a little girl who was just told she could have a puppy. "Awesome, this is great," she said with excitement.

   Today is the day my sister gets married. "Vanessa, you look amazing...I could cry right now," I said. She smiled real hard and blinked probably a million times. "Stop, you're going to make ME cry," she said. She looked so beautiful, i know how much my parents would be crying if they were with us right now. They would be crying and hugging her every five minutes. "Vanessa darling it's time," said Mrs. lee, Harry's mother. I suddenly got really nervous, I wasn't the one who was getting married but I was nervous to see Damon. I haven't seen him since the dinner date with my sister. I got myself ready and headed out the doors, I looked up and saw Damon waiting for me. He looked amazing in a tux, he looked quite perfect, dreamy actually. It's like as if you were staring at Mr. Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey. "Hayley, you ready to get this done?" he asked. I nodded and put my arm in his and we began to walk down the aisle. Everyone was whispering, which was making me even more nervous. "They look like they could make a wonderful couple," said an elderly woman. "Yes, but apparently she has a boyfriend. He looks intimidating," said another younger woman. I looked over at Matt, he was sitting there looking great in his suit. He smiled and looked over at Damon with an awful look. Please do not start anything at this wedding Matt.

   Later that night my sister and Harry were finally married. Everybody was enjoying the party, Damon was always making sure that I was ok. Matt on the other hand was busy on his phone or talking to other girls. I was trying so hard so my sister wouldn't notice that there was something wrong between me and Matt. "Hayley, can I  take you out to dance?" asked Damon. I smiled and took his hand. In that moment I suddenly felt better, being in his arms made me feel calm and at ease. I rested my cheek on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Hayley? everything ok?" he asked. I nodded and kept my eyes closed, but then I took my cheek off and looked at him. "Damon?" He looked into my eyes and we stood there for a moment. "I...promise me that you will never leave me alone," I said. He nodded and pulled me in closer to him, he touched my head and pushed my face into his chest. "I love you, I could never leave you even if you asked me to," he said. In that moment I wanted to cry, I wanted to tell my sister what was going on, I wanted to tell Matt to fuck off, I wanted to tell Damon that I wanted him to save me. But...I couldn't, I  couldn't possibly tell my sister on her wedding night, I cant tell Matt to fuck off or I know for sure that he will hurt me right away, I cant tell Damon to save me without thinking how he could get hurt by Matt and who knows how dangerous he can get. "Hey buddy why don't you back away from my girl right now?" yelled Matt. Oh no please no. "We're just dancing, ain't nothing bad going on," replied Damon. Matt smiled and punched Damon in the eye, suddenly they were fighting each other on the dance floor. "Please Matt stop! you're hurting him, stop!" I yelled. Harry rushed over with a friend to break them up, my sister ran over to me and asked if I was ok. Eventually the guys broke it up and Matt walked over to me. "C'mon we are leaving this joint." He grabbed my arm and pulled me along. "Hold on, you cant just take her like that Matt. I need my sister here with me," said Vanessa. "Tell her some excuse and come to the car or else," whispered Matt. "Vanessa I am so sorry about what happened, I have to go I have to make sure he is alright. please forgive me," I said to her. I walked away and made my way to the car, but then I felt someone grab my arm. "Hayley, please don't go with him. He's dangerous and I don't want him to hurt you again. I couldn't forgive  myself if something really bad was to happen to you. Please Hayley just...stay with me. I...I thought my feelings for you would go away but I was wrong, I like you a lot and I want to be the one to make you happy," said Damon. "Damon...I cant just leave him, he will look for me and will hurt me if I ever try to leave. Please...just let me go with him, I know how to take care of myself. He wont hurt me if I behave and do what he tells me to do. I have to go now or I will be in trouble." I got free from his hold and started walking again. I got in the car, sat there in silence and looked out the window. What have I gotten myself into?...