1

School?
Hell?
Same thing.

I walked into school and was greeted by the usual noises and smells of public school. You know what I'm talking about, the loud chattering, the funky cafeteria food smell mixing with the weed smell that's constantly in the air.

I walked past the sex bathroom that every trashy public high school has, where the students go to hookup.
I then walked past the pervy teacher, the mean cheerleaders, and stopped before I got to the horny jocks, I opened my locker and got my books out.

Someone slammed it shut and grabbed my arm pulling me off. "Okay bitch. So," and this would be Chloe. She's my best friend, the worst person you'll ever meet...but also the kindest, "I was walking out of Target last night and I saw James totally hooking up with DJ in his car!" She said and my mouth fell open, "No fucking way! They're gay?" I said a little too loudly and some people looked at us curiously.

We laughed and kept walking into the cafeteria which is in the senior wing of the school, one grade above us, I walked in and saw our friends, they were in the corner and laughing about something while John gave Steve a noogie.

We walked over to them and sat down on either side of the boys.

I ignored Ashley and Sarah who were gossiping while I took out my phone ignoring my friends. I went onto Instagram and scrolled through memes when the door to the cafeteria slammed open and everyone looked at who walked in.

It was Collins, of course it was. Him and his two best friends had just stumbled their way into the cafeteria while rough housing.

"God he's so obnoxious!" Chloe complained about Collins, who is her twin brother. Collins is a senior though because Chloe got held back in fifth grade, thank god too because that's when we met.

"He's definitely something..." I said trailing off and staring at him. "Shut up." She said genuinely disgusted. I laughed and got up as I checked the time, "If we're still doing this we have to go now." I said and she nodded getting up, "Wait what?" Steve asked and I told him about how we're filling Jemma's locker with fish guts that we got from Chloe's job down at the harbor.

We went out to her car and got the three buckets of guts and quickly snuck into the school and to Jemma's locker. We dumped them in and closed the door, we threw the buckets in the dumpster out back and then barely made it to class before the late bell rung.

Everyone sat down and the teacher started writing stuff on the board but none of us paid attention.

We were all too busy talking about our weekends and stuff. The old lady turned around and had she already looked fed up even though it was only first period, "I'll wait." She said and most people quieted down, but I didn't and I continued talking with Chloe whom I had all of my classes with.

"I said I'll wait, Ms. Sanchez." The bag of dirt sneered, "Okay, thank you." I said smiling and turning back to Chloe who just laughed, "So as I was saying-" I continued my story but the bag of dirt cut me off again.

"Excuse me!" She said and I rolled my eyes spinning around, "I have a class to teach!" She shouted again and I sighed, "And you got a grave to get back to hun." I said and she fumed, "OFFICE!" She screamed and I sighed, "Okay boo." I said grabbing my bag and winking to Chloe as she laughed at me.

No way in hell was I actually going to go to the office, I just started walking around waiting for the next period to roll around.

I decided to go out back and see who else is ditching.

I walked outside and the hot California air hit my face. I looked around and saw a group of people standing by the wall, "Hey." I said and they looked over and the first person I noticed was Colins, "Hi." He said waving me over. "What class are you skipping?" I asked them and they passed around a blunt but I denied, so did Colins. "Chemistry." They all answered and I nodded, "I'm supposed to be in the office because I told Ms. Harrison to return to her grave." I said and they chuckled.

I started to regret wearing jeans today as I started sweating, the sun was burning my back and I sighed.

I shrugged off my jacket and threw it on the ground, the blunt came back around to me and I decided to go ahead and take a puff. I handed it to Collins who passed it to the next person

My black crop top was sticking to me like glue because of my sweat and my ripped black skinny jeans weren't doing me any favors other than making my ass look great which the guys were definitely noticing.

They were all either staring at my ass or tits.

The blunt was eventually gone and two periods have passed now. It was almost lunch and some people have come and gone but Collins, Gavin/Collins best friend, and I have all stayed out here.

The lunch bell eventually rang and we all headed inside seeing as the Juniors and Seniors have lunch together a period before freshman and sophomores have lunch together.

I got in line and Collins was right behind me talking to his friends, Brandon and Gavin. I grabbed my tray and sort of listened to their conversation. All they were talking about was the game.

Isn't it so weird how guys can say 'did you see the game last night' and they all know EXACTLY what they're talking about.

Anyways...I sat down at our usual table and John looked me up and down, "Weren't you wearing a jacket earlier?" He asked and I facepalmed, "Yes. I left it outside." I said pouting.

As I said that though someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Gavin holding my jacket, "I think belongs to you." He said winking and handing me my jacket. "Thanks," I said taking it and smiling at him.

I slid it on after he walked away and turned back to my group they were all looking at me and I shrugged while smiling, "I have no clue. Don't ask." I said and I slid my hands in the pockets. I felt a piece of paper and pulled it out once my friends went back to talking amongst themselves.

I opened it up and all it said was:

Meet me in the bathroom when you see me get up and leave

I looked over at John and he saw the note and smirked at me but kept quiet.

I folded it up and stuck it back in my pocket. I glanced over at where Gavin always sits and he locked eyes with me. He smirked and got up walking out of the cafeteria.

Now Gavin wasn't a complete fuckboy but he was known to hump and dump every once and a while.

I cleared my throat and told my friends I was going to use the restroom they waved me off except John who slipped me a condom. I rolled my eyes but still took it.

I casually walked towards the bathroom kids always go to for sex and I pushed the door open.

I walked in and saw Gavin leaning against the farthest wall, "Hey." He said walking towards me. I checked to make sure no one else was in here and then I turned and locked the door.