Chapter 1

Hayes' POV

I was on my way to lunch when my phone vibrated. I quickly pulled it out to see if someone tweeted.

@ArielAnderson I'll do a follow spree if this tweet gets 10k favorites:)

I favorited it and hurried down to lunch. I got in line for my food and then went to our table. Matt, Nash, Jack Johnson, Shawn, Sam, and Jacob were already there. We were just waiting on Taylor.

"Guys, Ariel is gonna do a follow spree!" I said sitting down.

"Wait what?" Matt exclaimed.

"Yeah! Didn't you see her tweet? She said she'll do a follow spree if her tweet gets ten thousand favorites!" I explained. Everyone got their phones out and went to go favorite it. Taylor sat down.

"Oh god. What happened?" He asked, seeing everyone on their phone.

"Ariel is gonna do a follow spree! Go to her twitter." Jacob told him.

"Are we gonna spam her?" He asked getting on twitter.

"Do we wanna?" Nash asked looking around.

"She got ten thousand favorites! She just tweeted she'll do a follow spree! Oh my god I'm spamming her. Don't know 'bout you guys." Shawn yelled. We all shrugged and started tweeting her while barely eating.

"Guys! OMG OMG OMG! Guys, guys, guys!" Taylor looked around at all of us, freaking out.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"ARIEL JUST FOLLOWED ME." He yelled.

"Oh my god no way! Whoa oh my god. OMG Ariel followed you!" I said starting to freak out. Everyone was doing the same.

"Should I DM her? But I already tweeted her saying thank you." He asked. He looked back at his phone.

"OH MY GOD! She retweeted my thank you! I screenshotted it and had said thank you, I love you so much and she retweeted it! Guys oh my god!" He was breathing heavily and freaking out,

"Dude you're so lucky!" Jack said.

"I'm gonna text everyone else." Taylor said to no one in particular. By everyone else he meant Jack Gilinsky, Cameron, Aaron, Mahogany, Dillon, and Carter. They have A lunch and we have B lunch. Well Cameron doesn't have lunch because he's out of school. We finished eating and went to wait by the doors so we could leave. We all just stood on our phones, waiting. Once we could I went my own way because, freshman.

I got to class and sat down. People started trickling in and I sighed. I got out my phone and went to twitter. I decided to tweet.

@HayesGrier: Magcon has ruined my expectation of girls these days.

I got two favorites, one from Nash, and one from Carter. Nash had retweeted it and someone replied with, 'yaahaas'. I smiled and kinda laughed at that. The bell rang and that signaled that class is starting. But of course like everyday my teacher was still not there. He's late everyday. I refreshed my timeline. I had a new notification.

@creamyNiallxx followed you.

Oh cool. I went and saw that I now had 350 followers. Sweet. I had done a Magcon follow party to get 300 and ended up getting to 344. So I've gained a few since then. My teacher walked in and starting talking to the 'popular' kids. The room is literally divided. All the upperclassmen and 'popular' kids are on the right side and the rest of us are on the left. I was scrolling through my timeline when I saw people freaking out.

@damnyouTori: OMG IS THSI REAL?!

@abbicxnt: I CANT WAIT OMG WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?!

@fuckinMarie: HOW MNCH ARE THEY?!!