He Sees You Cut for the first time

You have been very depressed and stressed lately. You were having problems with everything, work, school (if you magically decided to do an online program) just everything. You wanted to talk to Minato about it, but you didn't want to burden him with your problems. Then again, the couple of times you worked up the nerve to tell him, he would have to go and do his job or he was doing something else that caught his interest at the moment so you didn't bother. He had more important matters to deal with then your depressed self. You found something else to help you and you didn't exactly want him to find out about it since it was a habit you weren't proud of. You paused the t.v and went to your bathroom in your room and closed it behind you. You stood on your tiptoes to reach the razor in the top left corner in a crack in your medicine cabinet. You smiled at it and took the gauze out and first aid. You let a few tears slip as you sliced your wrist a few times and felt the blood flow as you felt relief. And you grabbed a towel to press to your wounds. You stepped out the bathroom because you heard a thud to check and to your utter horror Minato was standing there mouth agape suitcase on the floor.
"W-what...W-why..." He went to you and grabbed your wrist as more tears slipped and he looked to see the blooded razor on the counter.
"I-I'm...S-sorry...S-s-stress, p-p-pain..." He made you look up at him as he said softly but with a sharp tone
"Why would you do this to yourself? Why? You have me. If something is bothering you. Anything. I'm here to listen to everything you have to say. Please, trust me." You sobbed into his chest and he held you close and you continued crying softly as he cleaned up the blood and patched you up. Then he bundled you up in his arms and he sat down on your bed with you in his lap and made you tell him everything.