First Time

Today was a relaxing day for you -since you got off of work early- well that was until your boyfriend came home although you didn't hear him come in. You were on the couch watching t.v (when I first wrote that I put on the t.v watching couch XD) and you started flipping through the channels trying to find something interesting to watch and you weren't making any progress. "Why is there nothing on this t.v interesting to watch?"
'Then do something else." You jumped at the voice and looked beside you to see Minato sitting there calmly staring at you.
"When did you get here?! You scared me!" He chuckled but it was a weird chuckle, it wasn't his normal chuckle.
"You need to be more observant. What if I was a murderer?" You just blinked at him observing him. He was sitting on the love-seat with his legs spread and he was staring at you unblinkingly with a light smirk.
"You are one though." He gave you a -_- making you laugh out loud but then he smirked showing teeth.
"I will be murdering something tonight..." He smirked leering and you huffed turning your head blushing. He seized the opportunity to pounce on you. You yelped as he got on top of you and then you started laughing hysterically as he tickled you. He grinned wickedly as you tried to squirm your way out but he wasn't letting up
"HAHAHAHA! I GIVE! I GIVE! HAHAHAHA! YOU WIN! HAHAHA U-UNCLE!" He stopped and let you catch your breath. He didn't get off of you though. When you caught your breath you noticed him staring so you stared up at him. He lowered his self down and pressed himself against you as he kissed you. You wrapped your arms around him knowing where this was leading to and you were ready. He used one hand to squeeze your neck lightly causing a light gasp to leave your lips. He moved his other hand down your chest to your hips rubbing gently slowly inching his way to the middle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a lemon let me know :)

If you didn't like it you can let me know too, I accept constructive criticism