When he is drunk

It was the weekend and Naruto was with his mother so you and Minato decided to go to the bar and have a couple of drinks. Minato had one too many and he ended up being out of character and you found it hilarious really.You took him home since you only had one shot so you were mostly sober. When you both got home that's when you whipped your camera out and you decided to record him for the sake of having fun and just in case you're going to need it for black mail. Afterwards he passed out and you decided to leave him on the couch. You brought a blanket to cover him while you went to take a shower and go to sleep.

The next morning he had a hangover, but since you made a concoction he got over it rather quickly. However, you're trying to tell him what he did, but he doesn't want to hear it because he doesn't believe you even though you have the proof.
"I don't believe you!"
"I wouldn't lie about something like this!"
"Then prove it!" You whipped out your phone and showed him the video you took of him last night. He was slurring his words and then you have a pet parakeet and he grabbed the parakeet and threw the bird at your piggy bank screaming "ANGRY BIRDS!" Before promptly passing out.
"Now tell me you wasn't drunk." He stood quiet before answering
"...Just a little."