Meeting Again

It's been a few days since you have seen the mayor of Konoha jogging and you two actually had a conversation. Well if you call an energetic ball of awkwardness and a walking couch potato saying hi a conversation.... That's beside the point and you have been watching the news and of course even a year after Minato and Kushina divorce it's still a big headline. You shook your head remembering how he walked away from the camera and refused to answer the reporters questions. You were in the shopping mall just looking around your favorite store H&M (That's my favorite store in the whole wide world) and you were looking at some dresses that you hoped will fit your frame just right. "I like this dress." It was in your favorite color and you held it to yourself shrugging turning around to go to the fitting room. As you turned you bumped into someone and you would have fell if someone didn't grab your hand and pull you back up.

"Oy! I'm sorry! I didn't see you." You looked up to say it's alright but your jaw dropped once again. There was the yellow flash once again looking down at you with a smile

"What were the odds that I will bump into the mayor twice in one week." He blinked looking at you before laughing

"Y/N? What were the odds!" He laughed and threw his arms around you in a hug and surprised that he even touched you, you gave him an awkward hug not knowing how to act.

"I think this is God telling me something." He pulled away and smiled a bit regaining his composure

"I think this is his way of asking for your number? Ms. Y/N?" You contemplated heavily and thought why the hell not? He's the mayor.

"You may, Mr. Namikaze." You smirked at him and you wrote your number down on a piece of paper missing his blush. "There you go, hope you have time to actually hit me up sometime." He smiled

"Thank you. Let me go before paparazzi pop up between the racks." IN a flash he was gone. You stood there dumbfounded before chuckling

"Damn...I gave my number to the mayor. Holy shit."