When You're Jealous

A/N: I'm not going to use Kushina

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 7 o' clock when you came out of work and to your surprise Mianto was there to pick you up. You haven't seen him in almost two weeks and you certainly wasn't expecting to see him now but nevertheless you were happy to see him. He saw you and waved you over and you were making your way over to him since your car was in the shop and you were going to pick it up tomorrow morning before you head on in to work. However two females beat you to him and you were confused as they huddled him. He seemed overwhelmed as they got real close and he put his arms and hands up smiling nervously. You heard the conversation from where you were standing.

"Omg! Can we have your autograph? Please!" You smiled just thinking they were fans and were excited to see the mayor, so he signed their books and even took a picture with them but they crossed the line when they lifted up their shirts. "Sign here too." They batted their eyelashes at him and you decided to save him quick fast. You slid up beside him and kissed him on the cheek and his arm instantly went around you.

"Sorry ladies but he signs books not boobs." You gave them a stern look and they quickly put their shirt down and left leaving you two alone

"You are a life saver." You looked at him yanking him by his tie and kissing him hard

"I guess I am." He was in a daze but snapped out of it when you turned around

"Let me open the door for you! My little jealous bug~"

"Shut up."