Chapter 4

Lucille's POV:

I heard people shouting in the living room, so I put the manual back on to the worktop. I headed into the living room to see what the fuss was about. When I went into the room I saw 9 beautiful people. I looked around the room to see as to how thy looked like, my eyes stopped at a bronze haired guy, who looked like a god and was amazingly beautiful. I didn't realise that I was staring at him until someone coughed. I broke out of the trance. I turned around to see a tall, blonde haired guy, he looked like he was their father. He came over to me and said that he's sorry for his kid's behaviour.

" I'm Carlisle and you must be the new wife" he said to me.

" Lucille Benson" I said.

"Are they usually like this" I asked Carlisle. He shook his head

"No." he told me.

"Kids introduce yourselves".

"Mary Alice Brandon Cullen. Call me Alice" A short pixie-like girl said. She looks hyper-active.

"Jasper, ma'am" a boy with dirty blonde hair said in a perfect southern accent. He looked like he was in pain. He went back to try and calm down the pixie.

"EMMETT" a buff boy boomed, he looked like he was on steroids. He nudged the girl next to him who was reading a fashion magazine.

"Rosalie. My friends and family call me Rose, but since you not a friend and not family, you call me Rosalie. Then I looked at a boy who had bright blonde hair and a girl who was dressed in dark colours.

"Michael and this Eve" The Boy said. The girl smacked his head and said

" I can introduce myself you know" then she looked at me. " But like Rose said you call me Evelyn" she said in a cold tone.

"Shane" a guy with long blonde hair said whilst pulling a girl with blonde hair onto his lap. Unacceptable I thought.

"Claire" the girl said. I then turned my head towards the god-like figure. He looked sad and upset. I hope to make him happy.

"Edward" he said coldly.

"EDDDIIIIEEEE!" A girl shouted from behind me. I turned around to see a happy brunette with medium length hair and curls. I turned to look back at Edward, whose face was so dull but when the brunette girl called his name his face brightened up and looked to see the girl. When he saw her, he quickly ran up past me and to her. He hugged her tightly and gave her a long and passionate kiss.

"We're here too, you know." Emmett says, which caused the whole family to laugh. The girl let go of Edward and went all around the family, giving each a member a hug.

How dare she? That's supposed to be mine. He was mine. I will have to think of a way to break them up. I thought. I then heard Edward growl.

"Eddie, who is she?" I asked. I then heard whispers coming from behind me.

"Well first, no one gets to call me Eddie apart from my Bella and second of all this is my beautiful Bella" He told me angrily.

"Beautiful my foot" I whispered so low that nobody can hear me. Then the brunette spoke.

"Only my friends and family call me Bella. you can call me Isabella. You got that?" she said. I don't know why everyone was laughing even Edward.

Bella's POV:

I came back from Seattle and I saw the new wife staring at MY Eddie. I know that he is sad and upset because I wasn't with him for a whole day and that he can't even be way from even for an hour and neither can I. I longed to be in his arms and feel his amazing lips on mine. I went into the living room through the garage as quietly as I could because my family could hear if I was coming because of our super hearing, I wanted to surprise him and my family. I went into the living room and called my Eddie.