I shook my head at her stepping in my Gucci slides so I could get the fuck outta here.

"Talia you already know what this is. I fuck you good, you shut the fuck up and we all live happily." I said.

She scoffed shaking her head.

"Yeah." She said dryly. "You still ain't shit I see." She mumbled.

"You be testing my patience T I swear you do." I said putting my chains back on and kissing her forehead.

"I'll hit you up later." I told her she nodded and I left out her apartment. I was pulling off and her nigga pulled right up to where I was parked.

And she say I ain't shit.

Artist-

"Ella you delusional." I told her.

"Really Artist I'm delusional but you the one with this bitch pictures all in ya messages." She said shaking her head.

"Man that don't mean I'm fucking her." I said.

"Do you not see the issue Boogie? I'm not about to keep letting you play with me." She yelled.

"And you can't even look me in the fucking face yo! How long you expect me to stick around for your bullshit?" She said making me look at her.

I saw the tears in her eyes and immediately felt like shit.

"If you want me to block her right now I will baby. I'm sorry. I know you don't deserve this shit. Imma change." I told her pulling her between my legs as I sat on the kitchen counter.

She just shook her head wiping the tears that fell from her pretty ass eyes.

"Don't worry about it." She mumbled pulling away from me.

I'm losing my girl and I don't know how to fix it.

"Baby please don't leave iight. Give me a chance to show you." I said lifting her chin to look at me.

"I gave you too many chances Art you never going to change and I'm not sticking around for the consistent bullshit you throw at me." She said stepping away from me leaving out the room.

I sighed running my hand over my waves.

"Ella." I yelled her name and right after the door slammed and I knew she left.

Fuck man.

Bianca-

Dave walked through the door with my bag and came to hand it to me.

When he leaned down to kiss me I smelled coconut passion perfume from Victoria secret on him. The one I hate and don't own.

I pushed him back.

"Why you smell like that David?" I asked scrunching up my nose cause the smell of coconut made me sick.

"Man smell like what?" He asked sniffing him self.

Being the dramatic ass nigga he is he took his hoodie off smelling the shirt he had on underneath.

When I saw the hickies on his neck that I knew weren't from me I tried to calm myself down.

"What the fuck David?" I said slapping the fuck out of his neck.

"Yo chill out the fuck wrong with you?" He asked hold his now sore neck.

That's what the fuck he get.

"You gotta be kidding me right I was laying here sick all day and you out fucking bitches getting hickies and shit and coming home smelling like they nasty ass perfume." I yelled standing on the couch so I could be in his face.

"First of all Bianca I don't know who the fuck you talking to but you need to step your little ass off my shit. Second I'm single so I can do what I want." He stated.

My face dropped at what he said.

I looked at him like he was crazy but decided instead of punching this nigga I'd leave it alone.

"Right." I said bumping him on my way upstairs.