**im back on the top students list b!tches**

YO BISH

READ THE TITLE

...

YES THATS RIGHT!

IM BACK ON THE LIST OF SMARTY PANTS IN OUR SCHOOL

YASSSSSSSSS

Now I don't know if I have explained this to you before....but I'm gonna explain it anyways.....

The school gave out awards to the top students (aka badly made certificates) today and we have to receive them on stage. (There were a lot of us so we only get to be on stage for a short period of time)

Our parents would always come with us as we receive our awards BUT TODAY SOME PARENTS WERE LIKE HELL NAHHHHH (they were either late or too busy to come)

So teachers have to be the ones to assist the students to the stage.

And apparently (for the first time!) that included me...

My mom arrived late so my teacher (our adviser, She's often mentioned in this book and I drew her TWICE) was the one who was there when I received my award.

There were two of us who didn't have our parents around so our teacher has to assist both of us. She was very sweet tho. She stayed with us on stage the whole time

My mom did come in later and I could tell that she felt guilty she didn't arrive sooner...

After the awards thingy, it was time to give away the report cards. My mom chatted with my teacher a bit and this how their conversation went (at least according to my mom... This what SHE TOLD me. I wasn't there to witness the actual conversation)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Mom: How is Tori doing?

Teacher: She's doing well! And she's very kind in school.

Mom: Ahhh. I see... Are there times when she's quiet and it seems like she has her own little world? (WHY DID SHE HAVE TO ASK THIS?!)

Teacher: Well um... Yeah. But what's really good about her is she doesn't seem to be affected by other people.

Mom: *is confused because she has no idea that my classmates seem to hate me*

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

WHAT?!

Me?

Unaffected by other people?!

WHAAAAATTTTTTTT

DUDE! I WORRY WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT ME

I THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS ABOUT ME TOO MUCH.

I know my classmates find me as someone they should hate... Or at least someone weird...

And I'm very much bothered by it. I have lots of negative thoughts about this. Like... Do they really hate me? Why do they hate me? Is this my fault? Or is it theirs?

Just a while ago I was wondering how some people can manage to ignore other people's opinion about them and live like they don't give a damn!

I was wondering how some people seem so unaffected by others.... I didn't realize that some people think that I was the one like that!

And for some reason that got me motivated to start thinking positively.

It's time to live what my teacher said. I need to stop being unaffected by other people.

In the end, I'm here to please myself. If people don't like me for who I am no matter how weird or foolish or whatever sh!t I may be, it's fine. They aren't worthy and they can't take control of me.

Yes, it might be hard to think like this at first, but I can try.

(Wow... We sort of drifted away from the topic. IDK now TBH)

I'm sorry if this chapter confused you. Maybe there are some stuff that I haven't explained very well. Feel free to comment questions and I'll answer them in the best way I can.