**NOW HE'S DEFENDING ME?!**

So let's talk about my ex-senpai/ex-crush Daniel....

I just want to be friends with him now. (We talk more often now than last year)

Although to be honest, a teeny tiny part of me still likes him.

*barf* 😷

Anyways...

I'm trying to drag him into the Undertale fandom. 😈😈

I told him about it and I'm surprised he didn't say that it was lame when I showed him that the game is just made out of pixels. (Most people will find pixelated game boring. Nyeh.....)

I played the game with him around and my carpool Mates are secretly taking pictures.

I don't give a damn about them. 😑

And also... Remember that Daniel was being a jerk to me during the first week of school (he laughed at me and didn't help me when I was trying to carry a chair)

Well now... HE'S BEING NICE. WTF?!

HE DEFENDED ME JUST TODAY!!!

So here's how it went...

Me: *outside our classroom, watching the class through the door's little window checking of everyone is paring during the Angelus (it's a prayer that we pray every 12:00 pm in school because my school is obsessed with prayers and other Catholic stuff)

Most people in the classroom: *not even praying* *talking to each other*

*after the prayer*

Me: *goes inside the classroom* Guys... Please pray during the angelus. (Since I am the spiritual leader, it is my responsibility to make sure everyone is doing the right things during religious activities)

B*tchy classmate whom I hate so much and it's only the first month of school: Whatever... You're not even praying yourself. 🙄🙄

Me: I do! 😠

Daniel: Yes! She does. 😕

Me: 0.0 *thinks: HE'S DEFENDING ME NOW?!*

B*tch classmate: No she isn't 😒

Daniel: Yes, she was. You were just too busy talking that you didn't notice. 😐 (BURN!!! 🔥🔥)

Me: 😳 *thinks: Wait...DOES THAT MEAN HE WAS LOOKING AT ME THE ENTIRE TIME?!*

B*tch classmate: Hmp! *walks away* 😤😤

Me: *still shocked and confused about what happened* 😦

So yeah... That's what happened...

...

I don't know what to do with him anymore 😐

My Art and Randomness (2-in-1) (book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें