'This just got interesting'

Magsimula sa umpisa

Now she has to tell him that she made a decision without his consent?

This should be fun...

-
-
-

"You did what?!" Red shouted, towering over her.

"I- "

"Did I say you could speak?!" He shouted bending over to get in her face; with wide eyes of rage.

She flinched; closing her mouth instantly looking straight forward.

He straightened up while keeping his furious hazel eyes fixated on her; stalking back and forth.

She was sitting on the metal bench as he instructed the second she told him she needed to talk. Knowing it was something serious.

They were in a large training arena that was empty at the time, with only the moon shining in through the skylights. Only it seemed like it was only shining on her.

"I can't believe this. I would have expected this of someone else but you?!" He stopped abruptly staring at me. She said nothing but just stared in another direction holding her breath.

"Actually no! Scratch that I do expect this from you with how rebellious you've become over the years. But that's besides the point! You know my top rules! You tell me the truth, you always keep your word, and you come to me first before making any serious decisions! And what do you do? You go behind my back! You disregard my authority! And you disrespect my status as your commander-in-chief! I mean do you have any idea what you have just gotten yourself into?!"

He hovered over her shouting and with an already deep voice in an empty arena, his voice was amplified and echoed off the tall walls. She just kept staring forward; tensing up at his words and feeling dishonored. She clenched her jaw to hide her anger building up, but she had to answer for her actions.

"What do you have to say for yourself?!" He said staring down at her with eyes of anticipation and fury.

"I apologize for not meeting with you beforehand and asking for your input first. But that's exactly why I didn't." She said finally looking at him with a plain expression.

In disbelief by her words, he couldn't even speak because he was so outraged. With his arms crossed he just threw his back with a huff, then shook his head looking away from her with his jaw clenched.

She took this opportunity to stand up and explain herself.

"I didn't ask for your input nor permission because I knew you wouldn't grant it. I need to find out what that substance is and where it came from, why it had such an effect on me and more importantly what it can do. It's better for it to be tested on someone like me than on anybody else. I know what I'm risking by putting my body on the line and even my life but I don't care. I have to do this- I need to."

She said in a demanding yet respectful manner. She was already on thin ice and didn't want to fall through.

As she was telling him this, she stood before him keeping her stare locked with his. He finally looked back at her fully with his arms still crossed. She just waited for a response or reaction or anything! Either one she was prepared for and well deserved.

Finally he took a deep breath, shaking his head looking at the ground as she prepared for the worst. He looked back at her and said "you are to much like me." With a serious face.

She cracked a small smile because she knew what that meant. He huffed with a smirk shaking his head.

"I'm not to sure that's a good thing either because that means your gonna end up ticking off a lot of people." He said with an arched eyebrow and a smirk.