Sibling Time {Thor x Sister!OC x Loki}

Start from the beginning

"Joyce, Loki is gonna help me locate father" Thor says and I nodded.

"Okay, well I want to come with" Thor sighed. "I don't think that a good idea" Loki says and I looked at him with fire in my eyes.

"You shut it" I point at him. "And Thor, you are gonna need more help than you think, so I am coming" You say with confidence and Thor agreed on letting you go.

With that you guys were now on Midgard and with directions from Stephan Strange on Earth, you were located to Norway where you found your father.

"Father?" I said as we walked up to him, he was looking far into the beautiful sea of Norway.

Soon your father explains that he was dying, and that his passing will allow his first born daughter Hela (You and Thor's older sister) to escape from a prison she was sealed in long ago.

Hela had been the leader of Asgard's armies, and had conquered the Nine Realms with father, but had been imprisoned and written out of history after her ambitions became too great.

Our father spirit disappear in the wind, leaving Thor, Loki and you heartbroken, you couldn't believe he was gone.

You were anger..and you could feel that Thor was upset too.

Soon a dark black/green portal appears, you and your brothers walk towards it

Loki was already transforming into his green armor while Thor smash his disguised Mjolnir to change in his royal armor as you swirled around in the air change into one of your black rhinestone catsuit with your black neckline cape.

As Hela appears, she looked at the three of you.

"You must be Hela" Hela just stood there "I'm Thor, Son of Odin" 

"And I'm Joyce, Daughter of Odin " I spoke for myself and Hela looked at both of you.

"Really? You both sure don't look like him" Hela says. "Perhaps we can come to a rearrangement" Loki suggested

"Mmm, you sound like him" She says pointing to Loki. "Kneel" 

"Beg your pardon?" Loki asked, Hela stares at you for a second, pulled out two sword.