Billie Eilish

Listen to her, lol, she's amazing. (Billie Eilish if you didn't read the title for some odd reason)

But I was tagged by SMILEGUK to do this tag, and it's been a while, but I appreciate her tagging me.

>>Rate some good food you eat often.

Uhm, I think I'll go with Gumbo, I just ate it a little while ago, and my grandpa's is honestly  S O  G O O D.  I would eat it any day. (100/10)

>>Anime shows you like?

5cm per second, Black Butler, Attack on Titan, Yuri!! On Ice, RWBY, and much more lol.

>>Describe your ideal type.

I've said it a few times ago, but I think there's something new I should add, so I'll redo it.

Uhm, for me personally, 5'7 or taller, mostly because I'm that tall. If they are shorter, I'd rather them not be shorter by much, like 5'5 is the smallest I would go. I don't care about skin colour/race or eye colour. If they're happy, I'm happy. Someone who isn't afraid to hold my hand and/or peck my cheek once in a while just to fluster me. Someone sweet, and a total dork on the inside, even if they aren't on the outside. Someone who can be serious when needed, and supports what I do, instead of putting me down. Someone with a nice smile, and a humour to match. Someone understanding, but not willing to let me just get by with anything. Someone who knows my boundaries, and respects them. Someone who isn't afraid to call me a bunch of pet names, and be cheesy, and cuddle me. That's about it, I think.

>>Languages you speak/are learning?

English-Fluent

French- Conversational/ Semi-fluent (?) It's a work in progress, lmao.

>>Sports you do?

None, currently.

>>Favorite Foreigner Film?

I haven't really watched any foreigner films, but I believe I would love to watch Train To Busan.

>>Something you hate.

Myself, lol.

>>Something you love.

my cousin, t-jinger,  boba tea, all of the lovely people I call my friends and family, ect.

>>Do you like someone?

No, not really. Probably never will, lol.

>>Hair Colour?

Off-black, with brown highlights.

>>Games you like playing?

Warframe, Mortal Kombat, COD, ect...

Tags: kpop_hoe, YIFANISM-,lovehopelesslyyellow,94KHOP,YEOSEOK,RAWMUNE,JAEMINISM-

Bye, lovelies.

≈Kira