"Guys over here!"

And with that it was silent. It was fun to hide there and catch up with Henry without Peter or anyone interrupting us. We had to be quiet a few times because of random Lost Boys looking for us. I summon 2 glasses of water for me and Henry as we sat down.

"I wish my stay was this fun last time I was here."

"What happened last time you were here again?"

"Pan tried to get my heart because I had The Heart Of The Truest Believer."

"Why did he need The Heart Of The Truest Believer?"

"To save himself. I know anyone would do something stupid to save their life, but steal someone else's heart. It wasn't fair."

"Doesn't sound fair to me." I say, bringing the glass to my lips before taking a sip.

"Everything I do has a reason Henry."

Henry jumped and I almost spit out my water as we saw Peter sitting on the bed smirking, leaning against the backboard with his arms across his chest and one of his legs crossed over the other.

I could tell he was trying not to laugh from our reactions to his presence. Henry looked like he was about to run out of the tent for dear life.

"I thought the rules were that we couldn't use our powers love." He says, getting off the bed and coming up to us. Henry looked scared as he came closer.

"No. The rules are that you can't use your powers. There aren't any rules saying that I can't use my powers." I brag.

"But you still cheated. And don't you know. Cheaters never win."

"Yes they do." I say.

"Oh, tell me love, how do they win." Peter asked.

Henry and I gave each other a look that read is he joking.

"They cheat." I point out.

Peter walks up till our faces our inches away.

"Cheater." He whispered in my ear. His eyes meeting mine with his iconic smirk.

"Henry can you leave us for a minute?" I ask, my gaze still on Peter.

"Sure." He shrugged, walking out.

Peter leaned in for a kiss as I did the same. It had felt like years since the last time I felt his lips on mine. I snaked my hands around his neck as he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

We make our way to the bed and continue. While I kissed him, my mind wandered to all the memories of Peter and I. We sit on the edge of the bed with me in his lap until Peter fliped me and pushed me down. He pinned my hands above my head so I couldn't move.

"You've been a naughty girl. Naughty girls deserve to be punished." He smirked, caressing my cheek.

"What are you going to go, punch me?" I mock, smirking.

Peter kisses me again and his arms that pinned me down losen. I took that opportunity and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. I closed my eyes and bit my tongue, trying not to moan as he placed love bites up and down my neck.

I prayed that he wouldn't find my sweet spot, but I was wrong. I gasped as he reached it. He looked at me and I mentally cursed for letting him find my sweet spot.

"You like it when I kiss there." He purred, smirking. I gave him a worried look as he kisses my sweet spot over and over again.

"P-Peter, stop." I moan.