"Thanks." She mumbled walking into the bathroom closing the door.

I put on some sweats and went downstairs to get me something to eat and get her something to drink and some medicine.

When I came back up from finishing my food she was out the shower laying in my bed.

I turned the tv on and turned out the lights I got in and she scooted away from me alittle bit.

I just ignored it and turned towards the tv turning on viceland leaving it on that channel like I do every night.

"Dave?" I heard Bianca mumble.

"Yeah?"

"I'm kind of cold can you turn the AC down." She asked quietly.

"Yeah ma." I said reaching over to my thermostat in my room.

"Thanks." She said getting comfortable.

I nodded dozing off with my phone in my hand as I always do.

"D put your phone down before you drop it as always." She mumbled snuggling closer to me and I took that as my opportunity to have her close to me.

"What you doing Dave?" She asked as I pulled her closer to me wrapping my arms around her waist resting my head on her chest.

"Getting comfortable." I said simply now burying my face in her neck.

She wrapped her arms around me and didn't say anything else.

"I missed you B." I mumbled kissing her neck.

"I missed you too." She mumbled playing in my hair cause she knew it put me to sleep.

I kissed her neck eventually sucking on one spot leaving my mark.

"S-stop Dave..." she moaned lowly.

I continued to lick and nibble on her neck hearing her moan lowly and her breathing sped up.

"D we just drunk." She said pushing me away but pulling me closer at the same time if that's possible .

I reached my hand down in my boxers she had on and she was already dripping wet.

"Mmmm." She moaned out as I rubbed her clit kissing her neck.

She grabbed my face pulling me in to kiss her and I did gladly. It's been so long since I felt her soft ass lips I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth and inserted two fingers in her and she gasped.

"David I want you." She said looking me in my eyes.

I knew we were drunk and there's a chance we would regret this so I shouldn't do what I'm about to but right now I just want to be as close to her as possible.

I climbed on top of her stripping her out of my clothes admiring her perfect brown skin and her fire ass body she got.

She tugged at my sweat pants wanting  me to take them off.

I did what she wanted and she gripped me stroking until I was all the way hard.

I reached for a condom but there were none. With out thinking she spit on my dick and put me in her herself.

Shit I'll just pull out.

"Deeper Dave." She moaned as I put the tip in more moving slow.

She wasn't a virgin but I already knew she ain't had no dick in a minute especially not like mine.

I watched her face as I went half way in she looked so sexy right now staring me in the eyes as her toes curled up and her legs shook.

"Deeper baby I can take it." She shook rubbing her clit making herself even wetter than she was.

I didn't do what she wanted I teased her going all the way in and sliding back out.

I held her legs farther apart so I could get all the way in.

I slid all the way in as her eyes rolled back and slid back out again.

"David please just fuck me." She whimpered breathing hard.

"What's my name?" I said going slow and not deep.

"Mmm fuck." She moaned.

I continued going slow and I knew she liked it but she wanted all 9 inches in her stomach.

"Fuck me deeper." She said scratching my arms up.

"Not til you say it baby." I said.

"Oh my fuck daddy please fuck me Deeper." She screamed as I slammed into her.

"I want to feel all that dick." She said watching me stroke in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Oh my god this shit is so wet." I said letting one of her legs go rubbing her pussy.

I could hear her juices every time I went in and out that was sexy as hell.

"That feels so good baby." She said holding her leg back that I had let go still watching my dick go in and out.

I always knew she was a freak but this shit right here is perfect.

"That looks so fucking good." She mumbled licking her lips and biting her bottom one.

See what I mean sexy as hell I ain't never had a girl tell me that my dick going in and out of her pussy looked good. That's some real freak shit.

I slowed down and watched as she bucked her hips basically fucking me back.

"I'm about to cum again." She shuttered closing her eyes.

"Go ahead baby." And she did I watched as she creamed all on my dick.

I slid out and she immediately turned over arching her back having that ass in the air.

"Damn." I groaned sliding in her dripping pussy.

"Oooo shit." She moaned and I blew her back the fuck out and she gripped the fuck out of my sheets pulling them off the mattress.

After she came once she started throwing it back all crazy on a nigga.

"Man you should see this shit." I mumbled sticking my thumb in her ass watching her cream all over me.

"Fuck I'm about to cum." She gasped out of breath.

Her breath got harder and harder I had a feeling I knew what was coming next so I reached down playing with her clit while I met her strokes and fucked her back deeper.

"Ooo right there daddy. Right there." She whimpered.

I knew she was about to cum cause her walls tightened around me and she slowed down riding it out.

"Mmm I'm cumming." She screamed as she squirted like I knew she would.

She was out of breath and collapsed on the bed lazily turning over.

"Fuck David what are you doing to me?" She mumbled.

She might of been tired but I would've never known the way she pushed me down and rode the fuck out of my dick until I came and she came for the I don't know how many times.

We laid intertwined with each other and didn't bother moving. She fell asleep on top me me with me still in her and I got comfortable falling asleep with her.