Platform 9 ¾, the Hogwarts express

Start from the beginning

After which the Slytherin's agreed to secretly treat Hadrian like he was a member of the Slytherin house when he was alone and then be a total git as normal when around anyone other than the Weasley twins who he had informed knew of the situation. Draco and Hadrian then got on to the subject of the tri-wizard tournament and it was a funny conversation, especially when it deviated to Draco being turned into a ferret when Barty crouch junior had found them in a room conversing and jumped to conclusions as he wanted to protect his honorary little brother's innocence. The rest of the group laughed while Draco frowned at Hadrian who smiled innocently back at him before his eyes widened and he quickly placed the notice-me-not spell back everyone else was surprised but after a few seconds, they heard know-it-all granger.

Draco sneered in disgust at Granger and said "what is a mudblood and two blood traitors doing here" Ron and Ginny snarled at him and said "looking for harry, Malfoy not here to talk to your pathetic-self". Hadrian sent a glare towards Ron and Ginny, obviously, they wouldn't see it and quickly cast a spell that would turn their hair silver and their skin green that would take effect when one of them said the word Slytherin and wouldn't deactivate for three days and neither of them would be able to see it on each other or in a reflection of themselves, to them they would look normal but to everyone else, they would look like they were playing the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of Oz only with silver hair. All Hadrian had to wait for was "let's leave these slimy slytherin's/death eater spawn to themselves and look elsewhere for harry." Hadrian smirked as their faces started turning green and their hair silver. Pansy also noticed this change and said: "hey blood traitors you okay you're looking a little green. Also I think silver suits you".

Everyone looked at the two Weasley's in the carriage and started laughing even Hermione while she was glad that it didn't happen to her. Hermione passed them a mirror, they both looked at their reflections and looked at Hermione and said "what there Is nothing wrong with how we look" the Slytherin's who heard snorted quickly hiding it behind coughs before the annoying trio left the carriage.

The whole carriage burst out laughing before Hadrian dropped the spell showing a growing smirk on his face Blaise looked at Hadrian and said "you have got to tell me where you found that spell I want to learn it" while Draco said, "how come when they looked in the mirror they didn't see what he was seeing?" Hadrian's smirk widened even more as Draco asked his question and said " a pranker never reveals his secrets but I guess I can tell you...well first Blaise you won't find that spell in any book because that spell I created myself with a little of my adopted father's input through a notebook left behind. Now for the second question, they couldn't see it because of another spell I created on my own this one had no input." The others looked at him as if he had a few screws loose and Goyle said "why would you even need a spell like that in the first place"

Hadrian looked at them and said, "If you will give me a few moments" he said as he got up from his seat and exited the compartment not bothering to place his glamour on as he walked in the opposite direction of the annoying trio. After a few minutes, the doors opened again revealing Hadrian followed by the Weasley twins and the black-haired male said: "Gred, Forge I think we should inform these men and women about the little prank we have planned for this year."

The twins nodded and said "well let's see it is more of a revenge plan however if we only targeted specific people the staff will be suspicious, so we are targeting in Gryffindor house – Granger, Ronald, Ginevra, Finnegan and a couple of other third years. In Ravenclaw we will be targeting, Ernie, Boot, Chang and a few others throughout the years. Finally, in Hufflepuff, we will target Bones, Abbot, Diggory and a couple of others. Now, most of the teachers don't trust Dumblefuck so have agreed to part of our prank. Those being McGonagall, Flitwick, Hooch and Sprout the rest are being left untargeted"