Chapter 2: Candies

A/N: GUYYYSSSS!!!! IMPORTANT BUSINESSEU!!! So I've decided to make Y/N 18. Sorry to confuse you Tho. And there will be uhh.. inappropriate language in this chapter. Well in all chapter.
So to make things clear here's the ages.
Y/N: 18 yrs old
Taehyung: 20 yrs old
Jungkook: 18 yrs old
Jimin: 20 yrs old
Namjoon: 21 yrs old
Hoseok: 21 yrs old
Yoongi: 22 yrs old
Jin: 23 yrs old

~~~

We found our seats and sat there waiting for her boyfriend. We waited and waited and waited. Until He finally came.

"Sorry guys... I was buying a new wire for my tv, went back home and accidentally fell asleep" he said sheepishly.

My eyes widened.

"Oh Hi! You must me yoona's sister. Nice to meet you."

"My name's...

...Min Yoongi"

'Oh, shit...' I thought.

"M-M-Min Y-Yoong-gi??" I stuttered.

"I guess you know me?" He replied scratching his neck. ( everyone does -,- )

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed in excitement not believing that I'm actually talking face to face with the one and only Min Yoongi.

Everyone's eyes were on us... Well.. were on me.

I looked around awkwardly while my sister mouths "Sorry" to the other customers.

"I'm guessing she's a fan?" He asked. Yoona nodded the gestured Yoongi to take a seat next to me. Since she knows I love him. ( that sounds weird lmao ) My eyes were still widened. He smiled at me and asked "for how long have you've been an army?".

I was still stoned for the fact that I'm talking to MIN YOON FUCKING GI!

"T-two y-years And a h-half..." I replied still Fucking frozen.

"Mhm..." he nodded and began ordering.

Through the whole meal I was just staring at him... DAMN he was my bias wrecker....

Out of the blue I suddenly spoke.

"C-can I umm..." I stuttered embarrassed what I'm about to say.

"Hmm?" He answered. I cleared my throat and finally spoke.

"C-can I touch you?" I said my head lowered down a little. I knew it was a no.

"Uhh... sure" he shrugged. My head shot up and I looked back at him smiling.

I jumped on him ( not in a sexual way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and hugged him in my embrace with my hands hooked on his neck.

"Erm..." he struggled to breathe.

"C-can't B-B-breathe..." he tapped on my shoulder waiting for me to let him go.

"Oops" I said still a grin on my face.

"There's no need for a DNA test... ( Yes. Yes I did ). you're siblings alright." He said gasping for air.

"Nahhh" me and my sister said at the same time after looking at eachother.

He shook his head "Like sister like sister."

Suddenly I had an idea in my head.

I leaned closer to his neck and smelled his Cologne.