chapter 3; Mission

5 days to go:
I need to get my Jimin back. The things he did with Yoongi doesn't matter. I don't tf care I'm half without him. I need my other half.
But before that I've other things too. I have to rehearse and go to school. Other days Jimin would come and pack my bags. He nowadays ignores  me. I know relationship and stuff but...
What ever I didn't sleep thinking about this. I pack my bag and pic up dress.
It is 4am nobody is awake. I go to kitchen and mix milk(ulala dirty mind pop pop) and corn flasks together. The hell yack I hate this (part paper heart)  food.
"Who's there?" I hear a voice I know the person to death who it belongs to. My angel.
"Me, kookie"
"Oh kookie what are you doing here?"
"Eating cornflakes."
He walks past me to fridge to collect water bottle
"But you hate this... why you're up early? " He still cares?
"I..people change hyung they change like the direction of wind you know." Ain't talking food babe
His color turned dark I know as he faced me while drinking water,"its called moving on right?"
"Hyung, moving on you say? That was only a play right clinging to me saying that you love me. Right play!"
"Jungkook! You know nothing!"
"I know everything I should hyung. You just played with my feelings. When I felt same you.... Inhuman basterd"
"Jungkook! How dare you I'm older (I was born in busan first) Do you know what 2years feel like?"
"I'm in those years too. Its not straight relationship I know it all I needed time to see if my parents will disown me or something." Jimin turned soft. He changed in seconds.
"Its too late."
He turned around to keep the bottle in fridge.
I go to him turn him around facing me and push him on the fridge.
"Its not like you guys are married" I scoot closer to him

"Jimin!Jungkook!" I hear shout behind me... Shit Yoongi..
"Hyung..... we...." Yoongi just glanced at Jimin behind me and dragged him in 'Their' room.

Thank god jin hyung dropped me at school that day. Jimin now full on ignored me.
#fuxkedup