chapter 17

*Dan's pov*

I woke up with a sense of happiness and the smell of waffles.

I sat up in bed and yawned. I stared at the wall with a blank expression until I remembered something.

"Oh my god I kissed Phil Lester."

I scrambled around my blankets to find my phone so I could text Michael.
"Cmon, where is it?!"

I looked over at my nightstand, sighed and reached over to grab where my phone was sitting.

To Michael :p :

'Michael. Omg guess what happened last night idk what to do I'm freaking out?!'

Michael :p :

'You're too energetic in the morning. What happened? Did something happen with Philllll ;)'

Dan :

'Ugh shut up. But yes actually, we kissed.'

Michael :p :

'YOU DID WHAT??'

Dan :

'We kissed. Idk maybe I did it, maybe he accidentally did it, but it just happened.'

Michael :p :

'I wasn't being serious but you actually kissed?! Aww, get some princess.'

Dan :

'Shut up. Ttyl.'

I put down my phone and headed downstairs to see who was cooking. It was mom.

"Oh hey honey! I'm making breakfast! It's almost done!"

"Smells good."

"I'm also waiting on a phone call because Susan needs me to come in at 6 tonight and I need to find out the details. So you'll be home alone again."

I nod and her phone rings right after.

"Well would you look at that." She laughs and picks up the phone.

I didn't want to bother her anymore since it was about work, so I went into the living room and sat down on the couch, turning on the tv. I flipped it to a random station that seemed interesting and sat back. After 5 minutes passed of watching the show, I was deep in the conspiracy of why bigfoot was real and walking about in the woods. Man those guys have some pretty strong evidence. But my deep thought was interrupted by a ringing. Who was calling me? I never get phone calls. I picked my phone up and it was none other then-

"Phil?"

"Dan?"

"Hey what's up?"

I could hear him chuckle from the other end.

"Nothing just wanted to talk to you."

I instantly blush.

"Oh- uh- heh. Hey wanna come over tonight?" I say. Hopefully my mom isn't listening because I didn't even ask her if he could. Strict parents.

There was a moment of silence from the other end. But when he answered his voice sounded a bit more.. manly.. if you'd call it that.

"Oh yea sure sounds cool. What time?"

"How about 7?"

"Sounds good. Cya then."

Then he hung up and I placed my phone back down next to me. My attention was turned back to the tv screen. Dang it, I missed the part where they caught bigfoot on camera.

Oh well, it was worth it.

~~~~~~~

It was six now, and mom had already left for work. I was waiting patiently for seven to roll around. To pass the time I decided to play some video games. I know I don't seem like the boy to play video games since I'm very gay and I like "girly" things, but I actually do once in awhile. After finally completing level 15 and 16, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly paused the game and looked over at the clock. It was seven. I hopped off my bed and looked in the mirror, quickly fixing my hair. I ran down the steps and over to the door. I took a breath, and opened it.

"Hey." Phil said.

"Hi."

"Oh, come in." I said and laughed.

I moved to the side and he walked into my house, lookig around. I smiled at him and he pulled me in for a quick hug. I was taken off guard, but hugged him back.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"A bit."

He followed me as I made my way into the kitchen. I took a frozen pizza out of the freezer and pre-heated the oven.

"Sorry it's nothig fancy but it-"

"But it's perfect. And gonna be so delicious."

He smiled wide and I returned the gesture.

~~~~~~~

After the pizza was done cooking we took it up on some plates into my room.

"Oh sorry I forgot to turn this off." I say, putting my plate down and getting ready to turn the game off.

"Wait. Let's play!" He says, sounding too excited.

I laughed and agreed.

We sat down on my bed and began level 17 on multi-player mode. We kept playing, eating our pizza, and making jokes for awhile. It was really fun. "I beat level 15 and 16 earlier before you came over." I said.

"Oh you did? Well now we have to pass level 17 at least."

I giggled and we kept intense focus on the game. There was an occasional "ah" or "ooh" coming from one of our mouths. But mainly just the noises from the game.

"Go, go, go!!" I said.

"LEVEL 17 COMPLETE!" He yells.

"Wow good job." I say and we both cheer and laugh.

"I-" was the only thing I said before I was interrupted by a pair of lips on mine. My eyes were open and I looked at Phil who was kissing me. He didn't stop so I closed my eyes and kissed back. He reached his hand up to my cheek and slid his tongue across my lower lip, asking for entrance. I let him, and opened my mouth. As we continued to make out, I slowly fell back onto my bed with Phil straddling me.

The kiss stopped and we rested our foreheads against each others. Before anything else, he pecked my lips and then started to kiss my neck. I let out a few strange noises and I could feel him smile against my neck. I let my hands move down his tattooed arms and once I got to his wrist he intertwined our fingers and put them above my head.

I could feel my body shiver and he went back to kissing me on the lips. We made out for awhile and it was really beautiful. He was really beautiful.

Phil stopped the kiss, smiled, rolled over so we were laying next to each other, and wrapped his arm around me. I melted into his touch and moved closer to him, our legs overlapping. I smiled and closed my eyes. I felt him peck my cheek and say,

"Level 17: completed."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!
I have decided, updates every Sunday!

Also i'm very much in love with the musical "Dear Evan Hansen" so if you got that little reference eariler, yes it has to do with DEH. :)

Also side note: if anyone would ever be interested in making a cover for this book, message me please! Mine isn't great and I would love if someone could help me out. Thanks. :)

Like, comment, enjoy.

xo, em.

Instagram: phansflowers