00:01

00:01} Wake up call!

My eyes popped open at the sound of my stereo blasting a really extremely loud, ear-splitting melody. Not fun to wake up to if you are right next to the fucking stereo. I pick up my alarm clock as my eyes adjust to the extremely bright light displaying the numbers I needed in order to figure out the frickin' time.

8:10 a.m.

"FUCK!"

I slam my alarm dock onto my worn out nightstand and cringe at the sound it reciprocates. Kicking my sheets off my body I sit up but only then did I notice an even bigger problem.

"Son of a-"

I'm cut off by my bedroom door slamming open.

Mother!

Perfect timing, dad!

"Riley- Oh I see you are already up-"

If there was a color redder than crimson that would literally be me right now.

"Dad!!" I hiss almost quite literally falling off my bed while trying to cover the obvious. Thank fuck I wasn't in my birthday suit. Talk about even more awkward.

I cringe remembering the fact I used to run around the house with absolutely nothing covering my tiny toddler body as I thought 'Hey everyone look what I have and you don't!' not realizing my 'special parts' weren't that special nor were they very much developed. But hey I couldn't even speak properly at that time and I didn't even know how to use the toilet like an actual human being, sue me.

Do regret running around the neighborhood in the nude....

And hugging the very much older girl of my dreams who resided down the street without apparel. I hope to god I never have to look her in the eyes again.

"Ry, It's normal to wake up with that um.....problem" My dad trailed off obviously not knowing how to approach the subject without an awkward tension.

Yeah, you might want to work on your methods there pops.

"What do you need again?" I ask trying not to show 'attitude' or my ass is grass and my dad's the god damn lawnmower. Not fun at all man.

"Well, you need to get ready for school and take Ellie to school...again. Tonight is your first night with Ty next door remember? I have to leave for a couple days. Ellie is coming with you? Does any of this even ring the smallest of god for saken bells?"

Here we go again I thought annoyed. I racked my brain for any trace of the things just recited to me and that's when it hit me.

"Shit" I mumble hoping my dad wouldn't hear that little colorful word.

My dad's once semi-annoyed face had escalated to pure fucking anger.

"Riley Maxwell Scott! I am so sick and tired of you forgetting simple things you need to freaking remember! And your attitude, your language and don't even get me started on that horrible sound you call music! You are in way over your head mister! And what's this about smoking? A teacher caught you lighting up instead of going to class. Do you want to explain yourself?"

"No dad I really would rather not. You wouldn't listen to a single thing I said anyway if I did explain it to you. Now I need to get ready for hell" I reply with a smirk plastered on my face. My dad gives me a look that could pretty much dig my grave with any other word I mutter. I quickly correct my mistake but with the same tone, I didn't give a fuck anymore. "Sorry...school my fucking bad"

Standing up I throw on a pair of random plaid PJ bottoms and slip a hoodie over my naked upper half.

My dad exits the room slamming my door in the process. And he talks about me having an attitude, hmmm.

The pitter patter of small feet on the hardwood floor snaps me back into reality as my door is pushed open to reveal a smiling 6-Year-Old face, my sister Ellie or Elle (which she prefers better).

"Ry! Ry!" She screams with glee running at me full speed thankfully I catch her small frame in my arms before I'm trampled. I lift her tiny body in the air as she giggles with pure happiness. How I wish I could do the same.

Suddenly her eyes change to curiosity and worry. I cock my head in confusion. What was wrong? She was happy like 2.5 seconds ago.

"Bubba, is your wee wee okay?"

Wee wee....my.....

My eyes widen when realization hit's me like a bus.

Shit.

Stupid puberty! Who the fuck needs you anyways?! Seriously, it's not like I need you to embarrass me 24/7 and remind me I'm still a teenager and not yet a man.

But wait a second...how does she know....?

OH HELL NO. HELL NO. SHE IS TO FUCKING YOUNG! WHO GAVE HER THIS TALK?!

"Elle, where did you learn that? You are much too young to know um erm...that" I stumble over my words, turning into an awkward tomato. It's not every day you talk to your baby sister about a male reproductive organ. Thank god I only get awkward like this around family and not girls. That would be the worst friggin experience in my life.

"Isn't that what it's called Bubba? A wee wee? Some older boys at my school were talking about it. Do I have one bubby?! Am I getting one?!" Ellie squealed like a penis was a magic toy. I'm going to cut off those boys micro size 'Wee Wee's'' for telling her this shit!

How the fuck do I explain this to a 6-Year-Old?!

"Elle, you are a girl. You don't have that um attachment. It's for a boy so they can go to the potty and stuff" I begin, not dare to mention what else it was used for. Again she's six for christ sake! "And no you will not be getting one anytime soon"

Elle frowned but then returned to normal obviously understanding or hopefully understanding everything I just explained. She cuddled into my chest as I kissed her tiny forehead. Elle looked so much like our mom and it literally killed me inside. I missed my mother greatly and it pained me she would never get to see such a beautiful vibrant little girl grow up.

"Bubby, we have to get ready remember! For school? Don't we?" A small tired voice asks from her warm cocoon in my arms.

I sigh looking down at my baby sister with a grim look trying not to be too pessimistic and failing horribly.

"Unfortunately we do, sissy. Let's go get you ready before we are late" I command softly and gently set the small child on her feet.

Elle takes my hand and practically begins dragging me on route to her bedroom.

A small grin forms on my face at the realization I temporarily forgot. Today's Friday. We have a 3 day weekend.

Two words. 7 Letters.

Fuck yes!

X