(Eddsworld x child) Escape! Part 18

I stared at Keaton's back as she pulled me out of the classroom and down the hallway. We both still had our backpacks with us. Soon we were on the playground. She led me to the farthest side of the fence. 

"So do you want to go exploring with me?" She asked with a big smile on her face while looking down at me. I smiled slightly and nodded. She grinned wider in response.

"Well come on then." She said before pushing a small bush out of the way that exposed a hole in the fence.

"Ladies first!" She said looking at me smiling making me giggle. I then crawled through the fence with Keaton close behind me. Once we were through we were on the edge of what appeared to be a forest. She grabbed my hand once again. 

"There's a ice cream shop not too far from here, do you want to go get some Nara?" She asked laughing a bit.

"Yes!" I said smiling at her.

"Alright then.....ONWARDS!!!" She yelled pulling me towards the left before muttering "oops" and pulling me to the right. I quickened my pace so we would walk side by side.

"So Nara what's your favorite colour?" She asked. 

"Grey.." I said quietly.

"Cool! Mine's Orange." She said laughing which was way more contagious than the average person causing me to laugh along with her.

"What's your favorite animal Keaton?" I asked her.

"Elephants! I mean they are just so adorable! Don't you think so too Nara?" 

"Yeah! They're my favorite too!"

"Really!?" She said smiling. I nodded happily in response. "Can you make an elephant noise, Nara? Cause I can." She said before making a series of very realistic elephant noises. Soon enough we were both making elephant noises very loudly while we walked  to the ice cream shop. When we got there we sat outside on a bench and Keaton pulled out a glass jar full of coins of all sorts of colours and sizes.

"What kind of ice cream do you want, Nara?" 

"Vanilla!" She smiled at me laughing a bit.

"Ok come on Nara, lets get some ice cream!" She said pointing at the door of the shop. I nodded before entering the shop with her. We went up to the counter and Keaton began ordering. The cashier handed us two vanilla ice creams and we left the shop. We then headed back to the school eating our ice creams along the way. It was recess when we got back and we easily slipped back in through the fence obscured by the playing children. 

"Let's go play on the swing sets until recess is over." Keaton said pulling me towards the swings. We then played on the swings until the bell rung telling us to go back to class.